Wednesday, July 21, 2010

NAME THAT PLANT AND VACATION TIME!

I've had my Granddaughter Tatyanna since last week, and then my daughter came and got her for the weekend for a party, and brought her back Monday, but this time I got two granddaughters.  They are such a help.  Look I even got my Bria helping out watering plants.  Isn't she a cutie?  Look above my first tomato of the year.  WOO HOO!

                                                    This is my aloe plant  I just started.
Mama Cactus and her babies.

Busch Gardens  It's vacation time at the ol' homestead!  The hubby can't wait until we get on the road again!  We're leaving Saturday morning, so being as I do not have a laptop I cannot stay in touch unless the hotel we'll be staying at has a computer, so we'll have to see.  As you can see we're going to Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, Virginia.  We'll be back August 1 because the hubby has jury duty on the 2nd.  Oh joy!  We will be staying at Busch Gardens for three days, and after that we'll be at Kings Dominion, which is about an hour and a half away from Busch Gardens, and we'll be staying there for two days.  So, just a little note for all my readers that I won't be around next week.

9 comments:

Lothiriel said...

HAVE AN AWESOME VACATION!!

Wish I had a "green thumb." My plants died everytime I got one!

Momma Fargo said...

Following you back from Tuesday Follow! Your blog is great and neat post. Busch Gardens are fabulous.

Karen Mortensen said...

Have a wonderful time.

Heather @ Girl Gone Mom said...

Have fun on your vacation!

Kelly Miller said...

Love that aloe plant. I should start one. I imagine it's extremely handy!

Faythe said...

Enjoy your vacation! sorry you have to cut it short. I have been called for jury 4 times since living here, only had to sit as a juror once & found it interesting & exhausting at the same time! I hope someone comes & waters your plants while you are gone, or they will be dryed up dust pots! thanks for stopping over & linking up this week! I missed seeing you around, you have been busy!
have fun! Faythe @GrammyMousetails

More Than Words said...

What a cutie! She looks proud helping with your plants!

Have fun at Busch Gardens! Last time I was there was about 15 years ago!!

Colette S said...

Enjoy being away from the plug in :)

Can't wait to hear more about it!

Night Owl Mama said...

OH my gosh momm these are too cute. Luv the pic's of the girls watering plants FUN

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...