Sunday, July 18, 2010

MUSIC MONDAY - LOVE IT!

It's Music Monday one of my favorite Meme's to do.....



Yes, Music Monday! and today's theme is July 26- A song you would sing at Karaoke.  Personally, I'm a Stevie Nicks fan or Linda Rhonstadt.  So, let me think!




Last Music Monday I gave you an extra song with a subliminal message just because I happen to think of the song that I just happened to like.  It was a flook.  I got so many comments on it that I decided to do it again on purpose & you figure out the subliminal message & tell me if you get it.  COME ON IT'S SO TOTALLY EASY! SOUND LIKE FUN?  Here we go!


7 comments:

Design It Chic said...

thanks for the Aldi tip:) I love lemonade to.. generally everything that is cold and refreshing.. yaaaaaay for lemonade!!
Have a good one;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
If I Could Escape . . . said...

Great songs to start the week off with! Happy MM!

Liz Mays said...

You are a crack-up, my friend!

Tara said...

I never knew Linda Ronstadt sang this song. I always thought it was just some country singer.

Thanks for linking up!

Karen Mortensen said...

When Will I Be Loved use to be my theme song.

Colette S said...

You are teaching me new songs :)

And look up there, joe is spreading spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...