Thursday, July 8, 2010

ALOHA FRIDAY/ HAPPY FRIDAY FOLLOW!

"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So here on Fridays we're taking it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’m asking a simple question for you to answer & nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at the very friendly place of Islandlife808.com. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends and find new followers!

My question is:  Do you like roller coasters?  And what is your favorite ride?

I hate head-banger roller coasters, but the others are okay.  Personally, I like water rides.  They're the best!

I am also joining in with Friday Follow. So if you happen to visit and follow me, I will definitely be following you back!
friday-follow

16 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

I loved roller coaster rides when I was young!!! These days, my back can only endure cable car rides!! LOL!

I'm also following your lovely blog.
So glad we connected.

Have a nice day!!!

Tatum said...

I love roller coasters & thank goodness I live near Cedar Point :)
http://tatumsreviews.blogspot.com/2010/07/aloha-friday-july-9th.html

Gem said...

I LOVE roller coasters! too bad there aren't any here in Hawaii!

Pamela M. Kramer - A Renaissance Woman said...

I use to but as I've gotten older I can't handle them any more.

sues2u2 said...

I have vertigo quite badly so no more roller coasters for me. I used to love them as a kid.

Thrifty and Chic Mom said...

I do not like roller coasters they terrify me.

I am Harriet said...

I didn't know Night Owl was your daughter.
I haven't been on a roller coaster since hubby's face turned white on the Screaming Eagle. Thanks for playing Friday-Follow!

Have a great Friday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/2867/

Auntie E said...

years ago I could ride them.. but todays' coaster of too much for my body. I will still ride the old wooden ones.
My Aloha Friday Link for you

~ Noelle said...

i used to love them... although they would make me a bit sick, it was still fun!
now, I have not been on one in ages!
thanks for stopping by

CMash said...

A resounding NO!! Hubby tricked me once while on vacation at Busch Gardens..guilted me to go on because of "the boys" and told me it wasn't a big one. Yea..right..he then remembered it was one of the biggest.
CMash

Colette S said...

I've not yet been on a roller coaster.

Tree said...

Love, love, love roller coasters, but yeah...don't like the ones where your head bangs all over the place!

Happy Friday Follow, girlfriend! Hope you're enjoying your weekend!

Twincerely,Olga said...

I really dont like them anymore!!IDK why!getting older!LOL Aloha

Lorie Shewbridge said...

I used to like roller coasters, but since my injury and my two spinal surgeries I cannot ride anything with any kind of speed or turns or dips, etc.
But I really love the carousel!!

Jennifer K said...

I am not a roller coaster fan but I will ride some of the small ones at Disney like Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and Space Mountain. I hate those huge wooden coasters and the loopy ones.

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

I don't like roller coasters. I am not really a ride person. I will go on the rides at Disney though.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...