Monday, July 19, 2010

Follow me Back Tuesday!

Follow Me Back Tuesday is another day of the week that you can gain more followers and find other great blogs to follow on a weekly basis. Follow Me Back Tuesday is hosted by Survey Junkie, Little Yaya's, Review Retreat and Boobies, Babies & A Blog
It's a great way to start off your week and get more BF's !!

 How it Works
  • Follow the 4 Hostesses #'s 1 -4 ( leave them a comment so they can follow u back
  • Add your blog to the list ( only have to add once )
  • Grab their button & the link code to post on your blog
  •  Start to follow as many blogs as you would like ( make sure you leave a comment so they can follow you back )
  • And when you receive a comment from a new follower  return the favor & follow them back.
  • ENJOY & HAVE A GREAT DAY!

8 comments:

Social Media Junkie said...

Happy Tuesday !!
Thanks for linking up every week. I hope your getting lots of followers :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Darlin....Stoppin in to show you some Tuesday love!! Smooches!

♥Yaya's Mommy ♥ said...

Stopping by to say hi. Hope you have a great Tuesday.
Best wishes,
Cindi
http://www.littleyayas.com/

Liz Mays said...

Well, I'm following already, but I still gotta love you up on this fine day!

Sandra Burns said...

Hey Xmas Dolly! Thanks for stopping by my blog! . . . AND my maiden name really was "Jolly". I know, right? Pretty funny!

Hope you have a great week!!

mae said...

this fellow illinois girl is following you back! thanks for the add! <3

Carrie said...

Hi, and thanks for stopping by my blog!

fancygrlnancy said...

I'm a new follower from trailing tuesday.. I would love a visit and follow back! THanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...