Friday, July 23, 2010

ALOHA FRIDAY PHOTO FLASHBACK, FRIDAY FOLLOW 40 & OVER, & FRIDAY FOLLOW, ALOHA!

A friend of mine started "Friday Photo Flashback" because of having so many pictures from her PRE-digital camera days. She thought it would be fun to scan them and share them here with you. I'm having so much fun doing this, that I would love for you to join me, too! So dig out the photo albums and put your scanner to good use! Don't forget to sign in to MckLinky so we can all visit and comment on each others blogs!  I personally think it's a great idea, and sounds like fun!  I totally love old pictures.  Hey I use to have a camera like that.

This is my mother's sister Tillie.  My Aunt Tillie, her husband Dominick, and their first born Tommy.  I believe the year is 1953.  Above is also my cousin Tommy who is now 62 yrs. of age, and his baby sister, my cousin Sandy.  They are only part of my very large family. 






Are you a blogger over 40? Yeah, welcome to the club!
Please join in the fun and get to know your fellow bloggers at Never Growing Old!!
 

"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So here on Fridays we're taking it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’m asking a simple question for you to answer & nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at the very friendly place of Islandlife808.com. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends and find new followers!

My question is:  Have you ever wished upon a star?  And if you have what was your last wish?


I wish on the brightest star I can find all the time.  Starlight, Star bright, first star I see tonight.  I wish I may, I wish I might get the wish I wish tonight; and I close my eyes tight, and wish as hard as I can.  What do I wish for?  WILL POWER!  I need to lose weight.  It's really starting to depress me terribly, but with the spinal stenosis that I have be diagnosed with it's hard to exercise etc., but if I could then maybe the pain in my back will lessen.


I am also joining in with Friday Follow. So if you happen to visit and follow me, I will definitely be following you back!
friday-follow

8 comments:

CMash said...

Hasn't everyone. My last wish was for me to remember my previous wish lol. Have fun tomorrow as you start your vacation!!!!!
CMash

Stef H said...

oh i remember growing up we ALL had an "aunt tilly"!!! beautiful couple.

have a fabulous weekend.

hugs :)

Colette S said...

It's amazing how time flies and that you have these awesome photos of your family!

And I've never been quick enough to see a wishing star :) If I see one, I'll wish for love.

Debbie Petras said...

I love those old photos. And yes, I'm a blogger over 40. I was born the same year that photo was taken; 1953!

More Than Words said...

What a great picture!! I love old photos like that!!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

I love the old photo of your cousin when he was little... It's fun to see the family features in him and his sister that are similar to their parents.

Blessings & Aloha!
I hope that your back pain doesn't bother you on your vacation!

Twincerely,Olga said...

yes,I wished to have one more Baby and God gave me two!!!:)

~ Noelle said...

yes, i would wish for my hubby to come home safe...
and he did!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...