Thursday, July 15, 2010

ALOHA FRIDAY PHOTO FLASHBACK, FRIDAY FOLLOW 40 & OVER, & FRIDAY FOLLOW, ALOHA!

A friend of mine started "Friday Photo Flashback" because of having so many pictures from her PRE-digital camera days. She thought it would be fun to scan them and share them here with you. I'm having so much fun doing this, that I would love for you to join me, too! So dig out the photo albums and put your scanner to good use! Don't forget to sign in to MckLinky so we can all visit and comment on each others blogs!  I personally think it's a great idea, and sounds like fun!  I totally love old pictures.  Hey I use to have a camera like that.

 Say Hi to Mommy!  This was probably taken in the mid 1980's.  She's such a little cutie & always smiling so big in all her pics.  Did I tell you she was only 4' 10"?  Yep, full-blooded Sicilian and full of energy and loved to dance.  Miss you Mom!



Are you a blogger over 40? Yeah, welcome to the club!
Please join in the fun and get to know your fellow bloggers at Never Growing Old!!
 
"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So here on Fridays we're taking it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’m asking a simple question for you to answer & nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at the very friendly place of Islandlife808.com. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends and find new followers!

My question is:  I know most of us our married, divorced and dating, or just dating, but can you remember your very first boyfriend?  You know the one you had a schoolgirl crush on, hearts and flowers you know, all that good stuff.  Sure my first love was my dad cuz I was a daddy's girl, but my very first school-girl crush was on a little Italian boy, and I think I was in 6th or 7th grade.  I do remember it was my first boy & girl party, and me and my best friend had a crush on this curly haired, pimply faced little boy, Anthony Divigianno (not sure on the spelling).  Yep, my first love.

I am also joining in with Friday Follow. So if you happen to visit and follow me, I will definitely be following you back!
friday-follow

17 comments:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Enjoyed my stop at your blog....Blog hopping tonight...Be sure and stop by ...I have a great giveaway this week...Have a great weekend.
Teresa
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

Crisc said...

I sure do his name was Donny =)

Colton's Mommy said...

I think my first "real crush" was not until I had graduated high school and I met a guy that 5 years older than me and I thought he was the cutest guy ever. Everytime I saw him I got butterflies. He thought I was 20 turning 21 and I was 18 turning 19-big difference there!! We went out a couple times here and there and I am still friends with him.

CMash said...

Wow...you are making me think back to the stone age lol...but yes I can remember my 1st cursh...It was 6th grade and his name was Steve...can't remember his last name but can picture him in the classroom. Ironically....I married a Steve and yes, I remember his last name lol.
CMash

cfoxes33 said...

Oh my, my first crush? He was the preacher's youngest son and 6 years older than me. I loved him. He was nice and it killed me when he had a girlfriend. She was mean to me. But then he started dating this nice girl. I still didn't like her, but he married her. She passed away a few years later. I haven't seen him since the funeral. But I told him I loved him. We will always be friends.

Anonymous said...

I think my first crush was on a boy named Dave in the 3rd grade or so... but my first boyfriend was named Travis in the 8th grade. So not worth the trouble! haha

The imPerfect Housewife said...

I'm so glad you popped over to my blog last week because now I get to meet YOU! I'm your newest follower as well. Your mom looks like a little sweetie and I'm sure she was. My first crush was in Jr. High - Steve Boehm...siggghhhhhh ♥♥♥ What a funny flashback in my head! Have a good weekend ~ ♥

More Than Words said...

How cute is she!! She looks like she has a bubbly personality!!!

And to answer your Aloha Friday question, my first "crush" was in 3rd grade, with a boy named Michael!!!

Oh, and I'm going to check out your link for the over 40 bloggers! How cool!

Jill said...

It's Nice to meet You!

I'm visiting via Follow Friday 40 and Over and am your newest Follower :)

~ Jill
http://frugalplus.com/

so kikay said...

I’m your newest follower =) happy friday


http://sokikay.blogspot.com/2010/07/fun-fun-fun_16.html

~ Noelle said...

lol, i can not remember... is that bad?

Giveaways for Mom said...

I'm your newest follower from Friendly Friday! Stop by & visit me at www.giveawaysformom.com :)

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Coming over from 40 Friday Follower.
I love the pic of your Mom. Pretty.

To answer your question: I do remember my first crush...his name was Todd. Sadly, he is no longer on this Earth.
My first real boyfriend, was named Aaron. We dated through high school and first year of college. We were engaged to be married. However, after 6 years together we broke up and I married someone else.
Life is strange.

Come visit if you wish.

Peace...NM

http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/

Colette S said...

Aww your mom is beautiful. I LOVE dancing too. We'd get along just fine! Music is in my blood!

So you in a youngeruns club eh :)

My first crush was in high school. He would not and could not have known.

However one day he actually spoke to me. I almost fell down the stairs and from then on I felt watched.

He spoke to me a few more times, but graduated the very same year. I was in the 9th grade. He was so flipping cute. Sigh

Karen Mortensen said...

What a darling picture of your mom.

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

A beautiful smile from a beautiful mom!

Blessings & Aloha!

Twincerely,Olga said...

yes I do.his name was Hatch.I was in 6th grade.He was soo cute!!!LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...