Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thursday Awards

SWEET BLOG AWARD

I think Christmas has been snooping around earlier this year because the other day I received the SWEET BLOG AWARD from Mrs. Claus.  Now isn't she the sweetie! :)


The rules are:


Give this award to 10 sweet and friendly bloggers.

Make a post about the award including the picture and mention the person who gave it to you.

Put the award on your blog.

Let your nominated 10 know you've awarded them by leaving a comment. 
I pass this award to these sweet and friendly beautiful bloggers in just a minute.

 I also need to thank a very lovely lady for this Blog Monster Award.  I have made so many new friends since I started blogging almost a year ago.  I truly hope all of you like my blog, and the subjects that I post.  If they're boring just tell me I'll stop it, and go on to something new.  I only want to be your blogging neighbor, and maybe put a smile on your face.  Now to the awards:

I received this award from Cheryl at  C Mash Loves To Read.
She's had surgery recently, so go visit her, and tell her Dolly sent you to put a smile on her face, and get well wishes.  Thanks.
Photobucket
This startling award was created by Eleni at La Femme Reader.
It signifies all the bloggers out there who constantly work hard to keep an updated and insightful website. They aren’t afraid to take a bite with their honest reviews and enjoyable content. You amaze me, you inspire me so I call you a blog monster.
  I am now going to pass this award to the following in just a  minute.


Thanks so much to Real Mommy 365 for giving me the Sunshine Award.  Such a sweet girl, and her blog has so many great posts that just lights up my day!

Now it's my turn to send out some BlogLove!

If you receive this award you must:
-Put the award on your blog or within your post.
-Pass this on to 12 other awesome bloggers & link the nominees on your post
-Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
-Share the love and link back to the person from whom you received this award.

Okay, what I'm going to do is combine these three awards into one (all 3 are yours)!
  So, I'd like to give all three of these awards to the following deserving Bloggers:

1.  The Chronicles of a Veteran Kindergarten Teacher
2. HaupLight
3.  Grammy Mouse Tails
4.  Real Mommy 365
5.  Buckeroomama
6.  Alicia at More than Words
7.  Kelly at The Miller Mix
8.  Chocolate Covered Daydreams
9.  Steph at Glitterbabe
10. Stacy's Random Thoughts
11, Blue Violet - A Nut in a Nutshell
12.  Midday Escapades

So, go visit these wonderful ladies and enjoy their wonderful blogs!!!
Have a great day!

11 comments:

Sandra Burns said...

LOL! You know they Santa is everywhere, and behind every good man, there's a GREAT woman.

Faythe said...

Aww, gee, shuffling feet...
Thanks Dolly! You are a sweet, sunshiney monster too! ;)
hugs, Faythe @GrammyMousetails

Anonymous said...

Hey Dolly, Thank you!!!! I just posted a new blog with my award and even your picture, ha! ha! ha! Thanks too for the heads up on C Mash's blog. I told her you told me about her blog and wished her a speedy recovery and that I liked her blog enough follow her now. Okay now let me pass this on to 10 other bloggers...or should I have done that first...oooops

http://hauplight.blogspot.com/

VKT said...

Wow. Thanks so much Dolly. What a sweetheart you are. Three at one time even. You just put some sunshine in my evening, you sweet blog monster you!!!

Anonymous said...

Uh oh, Dolly I re-read the directions so I posted the Sweetest award on my lastest blog and deleted the separate blog. Hey I'm not too savvy when it comes to these things....I just blog a lot.

Liz Mays said...

Oh thank you!!! I have so enjoyed getting to know you over the last little bit we've been following each other, and I look forward to more fun together. You're not afraid to speak your mind and it cracks me up! Congrats on receiving those yourself too!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the award. Although I'm not very good about putting awards on my blog, I do feel honored to accept them. I am so thrilled that you have become one of my favorite reads!! Congratulations to you on your awards.

Buckeroomama said...

Congrats on your awards! You surely deserve them. :) ...and thank you so much for passing along the awards! I know a few of these bloggers on the list (sweet!) and now I'm off to visit the others that I don't know yet. :)

Have a great weekend.

RealMommy365 said...

Wow, you weren't kidding when you said you had a few things too, lol! Thank You so very much, you're a sweetie! I'm feeling like one of the cool kids now :)

Colette S said...

Congrats on your awards Dolly. Enjoy the love!

CMash said...

Hey gf: you are racking up these awards. And I have another one for you on my site that needs to be picked up. When I saw the theme, I felt that I had to give you one as you are definitely deserving of it. Pick it uphere
CMash

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...