Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday Stealing


Today I ripped this meme off a blogger named Steph at the blog Glitterbabe, and she ripped it off from a blogger named Haruechan at the blog Haruechan's Journal. She states that she took it from diek09. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: The Question Meme

01) Are you currently in a serious relationship?  Married is as serious as I can get I guess!

02) What was your dream growing up?  Actually, I believe I wanted to be a dancer.

03) What talent do you wish you had?  Any talent would be fine.  I know a little about a lot of things, and a whole lot about nothing!

04) If I bought you a drink what would it be?  Wasted away again in Margaritaville!

05) Favorite vegetable?  Cauliflower

06) What was the last book you read?  The TV Guide

07) What zodiac sign are you?  Gemini.  we start many things and never finish them, and tend to have dual personalities!

08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.  Nope, no tattoos. Guess the nuns taught me well.  They said it's a sin to mark up your body that the Lord gave you.  Hmmm I think the Lord maybe might change His mind being there's so many of you!  Piercings - Yes, I have two holes once in each year.  Thanks Gram & Miss NightOwlMama for that!

09) Worst Habit?  Eating late at night, gotta stop that.

10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?  We haven't met yet Steph, but I know what you look like, SURE why the hell not!  Just pardon my mouth.  I get verbal with crazy drivers! Another bad habit I guess.

11) What is your favorite sport?  I don't usually do sports, but if swimming is a sport I like that.

12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude?  Optimistic now.  Life is good. 

13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?  Rock, Paper, Scissors!  Love games or we could talk about growing up or we could tell jokes - lol

14) Worst thing to ever happen to you? Oh Lord, do I have to talk about that?  Okay, I know getting married the first time.  Young & stupid I guess.

15) Tell me one weird fact about you.  Only one?  Sheesh!  Okay, let's see any body parts you don't really need I don't have.  They've been taken out & thrown away! ~hehe~

16) Do you have any pets?  I use too, a black lab named, Cleo.  I miss her terribly too.. Maybe some day we'll have another one.  Although I'd like it to be a Chocolate Lab this time.

17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?  OMG Stay right there while I get dressed.  I hardly ever get dressed before noon these days. LOL (Another bad habit... hmmm I got a lot of bad habits).

18) What was your first impression of me?  You look like someone I use to know.

19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?  I use to like them, but I guess I've seen too many spooky movies with them.  I don't like them any more!

20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?  Definitely my weight.  I need to lose it where I found it or something,  Is there a lost & found department for this?  I can drop it off today!  Maybe a customer's service desk I can return it?  HELLO?  Anybody listening here!  KNOCK KNOCK SERVICE PLEASE!  I NEED TO RETURN THIS!

21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?  Sorry my friend, I work alone!  ~hehe~  Or no, I vant to be your conscience, don't eat that chocolate cake... mmm try the banana whipped cream pie instead! lol

22) What color eyes do you have?   Brown most of the time unless I've been up too late then they're red!

23) Ever been arrested?  Yes, one time but it was a mistake.  I was at the wrong place at the wrong time.  It's a long story!

24) Bottle or can soda?  Either not picky, but I DO recycle.  WHEW! THESE ARE A LOT OF QUESTIONS!

25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?  Pay off bills!

26) What's your favorite place to hang out at?  Right here in front of my puter!

27) Do you believe in ghosts?  Don't get me started!  Hell yeah!  In fact, I think there are a few in my home.  I told them to leave, but I think they like it here as much as I do.

28) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?  Blog hop!
29) Do you swear a lot?  F**k no! 
30) Biggest pet peeve?  Finger prints, dirty ashtrays, and NO WIRE HANGERS!
31) In one word, how would you describe yourself?  FAT! :-(
32) Do you believe/appreciate romance?  Hold me, Thrill me, Chill me baby any time you wanna!
33) Favorite and least favorite food?  Favorite – Italian; least favorite - okra and lamb and raw fish.  Ewwwwwwwwwww

34) Do you believe in God?  DUH!   POSITIVELY!!!
35) Will you join us this week for Wednesday Wickedness? (Bud has on a mission to make this Wednesday's most popular meme. Please play this week so I can stop promoting it.)  Now what's that?
flower divider1
Okay Steph, I tried, but this one is a bit too long for me, but it was entertaining for a little while there.  The one thing I did find out was DAM, AM I BORING OR WHAT?!!  HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYONE!

10 comments:

CMash said...

Loved reading more about you and found once again more similarities.
Laughed at quite a few too like:
cauliflower !!!!!!!!?????????? never met someone who's fave veggie was that.
#6: LMAOPIMP do I need to say anything else.
#7: am married to a Gemini
Thanks for letting us get to know you better.
Cheryl "Mash"

CC said...

I'm so happy I stopped by today..and got to read more about you. I enjoyed getting to know you better..
and have always enjoyed my visits here. I don't get to blog hop as much as I would like due to some family illness..but life will get back to normal soon,I hope.

Kelly Miller said...

The cauliflower surprised me, too. There are so many better veggies!

Also, I hate when people stop by announced for that very reason - I'm never dressed!

Colette S said...

I like thieving :)

I still want to be a dancer!
How late do you eat at night? Let's see if you beat me :) I eat even at 3am and then go to bed at 4am....or I eat at 1am and go to bed at 3am...etc etc. I'm a terrible night owl...oh wait you daughter's name is night owl. lol. But you know what I mean.

LOL yes if youshow up unexpectedly , I gotta *freak out* go get dressed too! In summer it will be worse. I'll be walking around in only undies!

#29 is hilar!

Colette S said...

Oh yea and cauliflower?????????????

XmasDolly said...

HEY PEOPLE WHAT'S WRONG WITH CAULIFLOWER. Have you ever had breaded cauliflower? It's great. Go ask NightOwlMama about her mama's breaded cauliflower! I dare ya!

Jo Schaffer said...

This was fun!
Thanks for stopping in at my blog. (=
http://jostorm.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Well as soon as you find the lost and found department for the weight, I have a ton I could put in there. Maybe some of the skinny crack heads could use it.

Liz Mays said...

You crack me up! You got on my case. I'll get on yours. No eating after dinner. Just stop. Brush your teeth. Ok, that's what worked for me!

Oh, TV Guide is NOT a book, missy!

Unknown said...

Wow we could almost be long lost twins

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...