Sunday, May 9, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, MOM!

If roses grow in heaven, Lord, pick a bunch for me. Place them in my Mother's arms and tell her they're from me. Tell her that I love and miss her, and when she turns to smile, place a kiss upon her cheek and hold her for a while because remembering her is easy, I do it everyday. There's an ache within my heart that will never go away. Happy Mother's Day in Heaven!

I wish Heaven had a phone so I could hear your voice again. I thought of you today, but that is nothing new. I thought about you yesterday, and all the days before that too. I think of you in silence; I often speak your name. All I have are memories and a picture in a frame. Your memory is a keepsake, from which I'll never part. God has you in His arms, I have you in my heart.

 



 This is my Mum-in-law (& her baby boy) who I also miss very much. She was my best friend! 
We lost her the same year as my mother!  


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL!

Home is where your story begins!  And my own story began when I became a Mother!  Once upon a time there were five little angels that the Lord decided to send them down to earth, and give them all to me...  


16 comments:

Liz Mays said...

I think your mom will receive your lovely message somehow. ;)

Happy Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, this is the most special Mother's Day post I have seen. I bet your lucky did receive your beautiful message.

Happy Mother's Day!

Lynn

CMash said...

So touching. Hoping that all of your memories of your mom bring you some comfort. Happy Mother's Day my friend.
CMash

Buckeroomama said...

Such a lovely Mother's Day post.

Happy Mother's Day to you. :)

Stacy Uncorked said...

I LOVE this post! I bet your mom got the message and is smiling the biggest smile! :)

Happy Mother's Day, my friend! :)

Anonymous said...

What a powerful moving dedication for your mother. She must be proud. Again Dolly, Happy Mother's Day.
(Thanks for your comments - smile)

Proud Wifey And Mommii of 3 said...

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

Coming by from Friday Follow, just a little laters then most =)

cheeky rose said...

That is so lovely, to be blessed with not only a wonderful mother but a great mother is law you are trully blessed

Aimee said...

What a nice post. Happy Mother's Day!

More Than Words said...

What a great poem. I can imagine how emotional that year was, losing both of your mothers!

Despite the missing, I hope you are having a wonderful Mother's Day.

Peggy said...

Lovely Blog! Thank you for following me on FF-I will be following you back!

VKT said...

Dolly,

I am sure your Mom is smiling down on you from heaven right now. What a lovely lady she was.

BJ_Mama said...

What a beautiful poem! Happy Mother's Day to YOU TOO!
God Bless!

Terra Heck said...

What a wonderful tribute to your mother. She seemed like a lovely woman.

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Lovely post! Beautiful memories... And such sweet babies of yours too!

Blessings & Aloha!
(finally able to catch up with the Friday Photo Flashback...and now it is almost time for the next one!)

Colette S said...

Such a sweet tribute. I hope you had a wonderful mother's day. *HUGS*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...