Thursday, May 20, 2010

"eStore GRAND OPENING"

THE ESTORE FEATURING P&G BRANDS LAUNCHES TODAY TO U.S. CONSUMERS

P&G and PFSweb online sales of consumer product categories GRAND OPENING! 


Welcome to the eStore! The eStore, a website owned and operated by eStore Retail Services, features the great brands of Procter & Gamble. We have leading brands for home, beauty and health categories such as Tide, Pampers, Olay, Always and Charmin. eStore Retail Services is a subsidiary of PFSWeb, a leading eCommerce provider.

The Procter & Gamble Company (P&G) (NYSE:PG) and PFSweb, Inc. (NASDAQ:PFSW) announced a new online shopping site is now available for U.S. consumers. Named the eStore, the online shopping site is owned and operated by PFSweb and will feature the breadth of P&G brands including Tide®, Pampers®, Olay®, CoverGirl®, Swiffer® and Febreze®. The eStore has been created with shopper insights to provide a premier online retail site with the goal of offering new and better ways to shop online for household, beauty and grooming products.

Stay tuned for yet another surprise for our grand opening, but for now check it out.  See all the wonderful products that you can buy at a click's notice.  Brand names, for women, men, health, baby, pets and home care!  Have fun and I'll be back after this break with another surprise for you I'm sure you'll like.  For now browse, browse, browse and enjoy!  ENJOY!  ENJOY!
 HERE IS JUST A LITTLE TASTE OF MY SURPRISE FOR YOU & WHAT ESTORE IS OFFERING!
 

*Part I of Grand Opening of "eStore.  Part II to follow.

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

This is pretty cool. Convenient purchasing of things I use already. Pricing seems good as well.

Thanks for hooking me in.

Colette S said...

Sounds pretty neat. I'll go check it out.

Lorie Shewbridge said...

This is SO cool... I love P&G products. I do not go a day without my Olay, I want to stay young looking - it has even helped my scar from my cervical spine surgery. The MD went in from the front so it could be really noticable on my throat, but it isn't. I am really happy with that! Plus Fabreeze and Swiffer are things that my hubby use all the time to clean the house. I think I may be spending a lot of time on this site.

Night Owl Mama said...

Proctor and Gamble products has a Estore out?!! OH the convenience! I love it. off to check it out

XmasDolly said...

Thanks for stopping by. Part II is coming any minute, so be sure to come back for a nice surprise!!!

Anonymous said...

Very exciting news. I'm on my toes waiting for Part II.

Lothiriel said...

this is pretty awesome!! there are times when I fear going to wal-mart in my everyday clothes because I just might appear in one of them peopleofwalmart.com posts!!!

I could just order everything online!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...