Friday, May 21, 2010

ALOHA FRIDAY


"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So here on Fridays we're taking it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’m asking a simple question for you to answer & nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at the very friendly place of Islandlife808.com. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends and find new followers!

My question is: What CD is in your CD player right now & what is your favorite song on it? (Car/house wherever).

My Answer is: The Brian Setzer Orchestra - My favorite song is: The Dirty Boogie.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

The CD in my car is one I made myself and my favorite song on it is Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody. Love it!!


You can see mine here!

janetfaye said...

I have all Dance music in my iPod. I use it to Fitness walk.

http://grammyjanetsplace.blogspot.com/2010/05/aloha-friday-23.html

Stef H said...

in my craft room - josh groban - closer! oh to be 20 + yrs younger - lol.

Tatum said...

I use a MP3 Player & anything by Pink or Maroon 5..

Anonymous said...

I've got a bunch of CDs in my car right now. I like to rock to different tunes on my way to work. My favorite right now is Pink's Funhouse.

Happy Aloha Friday!

Twincerely,Olga said...

Deluge Live!!! My twins try t dance to it!!!Aloha

The Social Frog said...

I usually listen to Pandora radio, not CD's anymore.

Andrea Kruse said...

Mine would be Wee Sing Sing Alongs. Lol... I have two little ones. Someday I will get back to enjoying my own music.

Jess said...

I *think* a yo gabba gabba cd is in it or nothing lol we don't really listen to cds usually we talk in the van or have on radio disney

Anonymous said...

Right now nothing is playing as I'm listening to podcasts. i tend to listen to more of those than anything or my TV is always on to CNN. When I'm in the car it's talk radio. I do have music on my iPhone and IPad but rarely listen to it. Go figure LOL :) Have a great weekend :)

cheeky rose said...

I have been listening to smooth radio in the car. I rarely have the CD on

Natalie A. said...

I haven't listened to cd's for a long time so I'm not sure which ones I have! Have a great Sunday!

Adaptable Kay said...

Hm, that's hard because I don't have a CD in my player cause I have Charlotte (my ipod)-BUT, my favorite song at the moment is Howl by Florence + The Machine :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...