Tuesday, February 2, 2010

THIS ONE'S FOR YOU!

  My new friend Steph from Silly Precious Piggies (don't ya just love that title ~ :) , has passed on one of her very own awards to me.  I thank her from the bottom of my heart because she's a very special person.  She's MY new friend! 

I'm thankful when you stop by to read my posts, and making a comment puts a smile on my face.  I'm honored when you decide to follow me for it's another new beginning.  A new friendship starting.  When I first started (which wasn't that long ago) I was a bit nervous that no one would come to visit or no one would follow, but as I put up my first post & another & you all came I felt like I walked into the Land of Friends.  You all made me feel right at home, and like we've known each other for years.  Actually this award for me is like a pat on the back for a job well done, but in all reality it belongs to all of you!

So, I'm asking all of you who are reading this now to take a copy of this award for your self, and put it on your blog.   I applaud you all just for being you.  For being MY new friends. For sharing with me and everyone your precious time from your life.  Life is short enough, but friendship makes life worth living!  Have a wonderful day!  May God bless you and your family!  

I would like to leave you now with one of my favorite sayings:  "Oh Lord, fill my mouth with worthwhile stuff and nudge me when I've said enough".    I think I've taken enough of your time for now.  Much joy to all!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This post is like a big hug. Thanks for the kind words! AndI like the quote...I need to remember it for myself sometimes!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your award and I agree with Steph. *HUGS*

Dee said...

Aww congrats!

Kira said...

Congrats on the award!!

"Oh Lord, fill my mouth with worthwhile stuff and nudge me when I've said enough". - I think that's going to be a favorite saying of mine from now on. ha!

God bless,
~ Kira

Lorie Shewbridge said...

This is a wonderful award... and you certainly deserve it. What a beautiful post you wrote and a terrific quote.
Have a lovely weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...