Friday, February 19, 2010

AWARD TIME

I've been so busy lately that I just haven't put this together timely enough I'm sure.  So, without further ado
a few days ago I received the Beautiful Blogger Award! Thank you so much to Sara from from The Breathing Post.  You've totally made my day, and I am eager to pass it on to some very deserving ladies.

Okay, here's the rules.

The rules for accepting this award:

1.Thank the link to the person that gave you the award (I did that immediately).
2.Pass this award on to 15 bloggers you've recently discovered & whom you think are fantastic
3.Contact said Blogs to let them know they've won

4.State 7 Things about yourself!


Here are 7 Dolly Things.
1. I went to Catholic school and wore hideous uniforms Grammar and one year of high, but then went on to public high school after that;
2. I collect angels.  Not like I use too because my house got over run with them, but I still collect the unique ones;
3. I love Liver, bacon and onions, but it doesn't love me;
4. My middle name is Adeline just like my Gramma's middle name;
5. I use to play keys in a Rock & Roll band, and back-up singer;
6. I use to work four part-time jobs because I couldn't find one full time job to support my children and I;
7. I totally love to shop at second hand stores, and find bargains.  Back in the day the kids and I called Goodwill Marshall Fields because we didn't want anyone to know where we were going!  Now we don't care who knows!  We love bargains.


Okay and now to all my sweet friends listed here the 15 bloggers...................
CMashlovestoread 
Sillypreciouspiggies 
Jamericanspice
Octomom
Midday Escapades
NightOwlMama
GlitterBabeGreetings
Sevenclowncircus
The Freebie Fairy
The Mamahood
HipMamasplace
Thingsmomslike
TheMissionofaChristian
She Scribes
Gummas Place

Thank you once again and Have a very WONDERFUL day!

16 comments:

Colette S said...

It's interesting to read more about you.

I remember the photos of your guitar spread. Did you enjoy the band?

I love liver too. I should make some. Dh doesn't so I would wait until he is away working. Liver is very healthy.

I found Once upon a child for my children. I need to go back! We don't have the $$ to shop at target etc all the itm. Bargains are great too!

Congrats on the award and thanks for sharing :)

Night Owl Mama said...

FUN FUN thanks XMAS DOLLY MOMMY LADY lol. Want to go Marshall Fields shopping me luv bargains even today!!
you've named some really great bloggers on your list too. Hey ladies Woot WOot

Sara said...

I love your middle name! Last year when I was pregnant with Cole, Adeline was one of our girl names. We liked Adeline Marie.

Second hand stores are so much fun to shop in

Danielle said...

Isn't Sarah the nicest? Congrats on your award.

Anonymous said...

Wow, wow!!!! Congrats on your award and thanks so much for including me. Have a wonderful weekend!

Lynn

Stacie said...

Congrats on your award. Have a great weekend.

CMash said...

OMG !!!! gf...thank you so much!!!
Check your email for more.
I have so much respect for you to have had to work 4 jobs and still have your sense of humor and sanity (questionable lol) Thank you again!!
CMash

Kira said...

Oh, thank you so much! You just made my day. :D

Now I can't wait to pass on the award... :)

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Thanks for visiting my blog on FF. Following you back to get acquainted and say hello. Seems we have a couple of things in common. I'm a transcriptionist too, and I love liver. LOL

Aubrie Williams said...

Cool! Love your blog and I enjoyed your tidbits. Calling the thrift store Marshall Fields is so funny. My mom and I got funny looks there cause we were wearing thrift store clothes.

Unknown said...

Thank you again and congrats to you and all the other bloggers again!

Eew Liver? EEEEWWW! I still like you though :o).

Unknown said...

We used to call the thrift stores little "boutique" shops. It was better than having to explain it.

Liver? Gross!

Cinde said...

Thank you for the award! I appreciate it. :)

Cheers!
Cinde

The Freebie Fairy:
http://www.freebiefairy.blogspot.com

karenmed409 said...

I am late getting back to you, been hectic the last couple of weeks

Thanks You so much Woot!!

Lorie Shewbridge said...

You are definitely a beautiful blogger in my book... so congrats on your award! I also think you picked some wonderful bloggers to pass this award onto.
Hope you all enjoy the rest of the week!

Anonymous said...

The english language isn't my primary language, however I could recognize it when using the google translator. Superb post, have them coming! Warm regards!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...