Friday, July 3, 2015

HAPPY 4TH~~ NO MORE BUGS!!! WOO HOO



Found this on FB.  I truly wanted to save this one.  How about you?

As much as I enjoy summer BBQs, nothing has me running in faster than being attacked by mosquitoes. Lucky for me, I came across this non-toxic repellent which is not only effective, but looks AND smells pretty too!

Here's what you need:
  • 4 Mason Jars (you can also recycle jelly jars, etc)
  • 40 drops each – Cedarwood, Lavender, Lemon and Thieves essential oils (or use your own combination of oils but these are known to help to repel the buggies)
  • 2 fresh lemons
  • 2 fresh limes
  • 8 sprigs fresh rosemary
  • water
  • Floating tea light candles
And don't forget:
YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM




HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY
HAVE FUN AND BE SAFE!



1 comment:

Danielle S said...

I'll have to send the info on the natural candles to my daughter. The skeeters just make a beeline to her like they did to me when I was younger.

I like the corn shucking. It would be worth a try but all the corn on the cob that we get here now is really cruddy. Well, it is all GMO corn, but the tops are horrid. It all looks like feed corn now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...