Sunday, December 30, 2012

Monday's Music Moves Me 2012

WELCOME
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! 



Welcome aboard to our 122nd week of
"MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME 
CHRISTMAS EVE SPECIAL!
XmasDolly HEAD ELF on this musical trip with co-elves Callie of JAmerican Spice, Stacy of Stacy Uncorked, Cathy of Cathy Kennedy's Blog and our Honorary Co-Conductor this month is SANTA HIMSELF & HERE HE IS BELOW!  Let's welcome him aboard Time to ROCK THIS PLACE! We're eager for your train to arrive so we may follow you to the next train stop, and hear what you have chosen!

Rules:
1.  You Tube,  lock & load! 
2.  Grab "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button.
3.  SIGN LINKY, Follow us, & leave a Rockin' comment!

Finally, Boogie down to your Fellow Rockin' Bloggers.  Also, bring someone back with you to join us!  As you may have noticed any link that you see with NO MUSIC you don't  have to visit. It's for your convenience.

Our "SPOTLIGHT DANCER" now gets the PRIVILEGE of picking the THEME for the following week that we have a theme.  
NOW WITHOUT FURTHER ADO 
OUR SPOTLIGHT DANCER IS:  
"FATHER TIME"

Grab your button for "Spotlight Dancer"!
Don't forget to follow everyone! Now let's ROCK! 


So let's get this party started.  OUR THEME Give out this years best songs that we liked or POST THE ROCKIN-EST SONG YOU KNOW or if you can find a New Years Eve Song!  

Skyfall by Adelle Published on Oct 4, 2012
She really made it big to get a theme song for a James Bond movie

PINK - BLOW ME ONE LAST KISS 

will.i.am - Scream & Shout ft. Britney Spears 

JON BON JOVI Have A Little Faith In Me [NEW YEAR'S EVE SOUNDTRACK]

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE - AS WE CLOSE 2012 MY GALS & I WANT TO THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU FOR ROCKING ALONG WITH US IN 2012!  HUGS TO ALL & MAY YOU ALL HAVE A HEALTHY, BLESSED, PROSPEROUS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR YOU & YOURS!  HERE'S HOPIN' FOR A BRIGHTER AND BETTER PEACEFUL WORLD IN 2013!

 

  

 Also, don't forget to visit Music Monday for more ROCK & ROLL FUN!



I selected this post to be featured on Best Music Blogs. Please visit the site and vote for my blog



13 comments:

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Hey-I posted a Pink song too. Happy New Year!
~Naila Moon

http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-last-4ms-for-2012.html

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Wouldn't it be obviously who I'd post?

Kim @ This Belle Rocks said...

We had lots of great music this year, didn't we? Looking forward to rocking with you next year!

Danielle S said...

Great songs to bring in the New Year!

Lucy said...

Happy New Year!! I love P!nk, I can't wait to see her in March :)

I liked that movie and such a good song,love me some Bon Jovi!!

Oh, and I even found myself bopping my head to the Britney Spears song!
Had fun with all your picks!!!

Liz Mays said...

Great songs except for Bonjovi. I don't why but I just don't like him/them.

stevebethere said...

Great choices this week and love a bit of Pink

Have a very Happy New Year ;-)

Colette S said...

Great tunes Doll!

Thanks for being a lovely you. So very nice to have met you. *HUGS*

Happy New Year dahlin.

mail4rosey said...

Happy New Year!

Stacy Uncorked said...

Those are all awesome choices as usual, Marie! Perfect way to start the New Year right! :)

Happy New Year to you and your family! :)

What Are You Doing New Year’s Eve My Dear Acquaintance Happy New Year – Welcome To The Future of Auld Lang Syne

Alexis AKA MOM said...

OHH Great picks! Per for the new year :)

Cathy Kennedy said...

First off, sorry for not being around Blogosphere for the better part of 2-weeks, but I had the fantastic opportunity to spend it with my number one man, my DH. Whoo-Hoo! So at last, I'm back.

What a way to rock in the New Year, my friend! Great songs to start 2013 with. I just can't believe it's out with the old and in with the new so soon. Thanks for allowing me to dance with you each week on Monday's Music Moves Me!

Lorie Shewbridge said...

Happy new year my dear friend!

I really like Adele and of course Bon Jovi, not to mention you have to listen to Auld Lang Sein at New Year's.

Wishing you the very best 2013!! Love you... =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...