Thursday, November 22, 2012

Flashback Friendship Uncorked Aloha Friday!


Thanksgiving before I was born.  This was taken after 1945 I do know that because it's my dad's family and my Mom's.


Question Of The Week


******


"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday a day of rest. So we're doin' the same. On Fridays we're taking it easy on posting. Therefore, our hostess is asking a simple question for you to answer; nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d  like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at the very friendly place of Islandlife808.com. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends and find new followers! 

Question this week:  SO DID YOU PARTICIPATE IN BLACK FRIDAY?

I sure didn't.  I get my shots on the 28th & until then I'm more homebound then anything.  I'm going to try for Cyber-Monday though.  How about you?

 


Don't forget to check out my give-aways & reviews!  May I add and you can take it to the bank that any of my Give-Aways if you win and you do not get the product please let me know when you get and especially when you don't!!!  I personally will contact the company until you do get your just rewards for your time!
Also, check to see if you're following me if not and you do let me know I return every follow.  Any questions let me know.  Have a great weekend my friends.





5 comments:

Unknown said...

I never participate in Black Friday, I'm afraid to go out of the house. People are rabid!

mail4rosey said...

I love that both of your parents' families are in this photo.

I don't do Black Friday. Every 5yrs or so I forget and try...but always leave shaking my head, lol.

Adaptable Kay said...

Well I WAS going to participate in the Black Friday festivities this year, but when I was awoken at 2 am to head out, I just didn't have it in me.

Can't say I'm TOO disappointed; I don't have any money to spend and I don't really want and/or need anything. Lol

CMash said...

NO WAY!! Even if I had a good back, would not even think to be among those crowds. I do the majority of my shopping online, but haven't started because I never know what to get those on my list. Have a great weekend Big Sis

Lorie Shewbridge said...

I love that old photo of your mom & dad's family.

As for Black Friday... no way, I've only done it once - in Boston with my SIL years ago, which was a lot of fun because we didn't NEED anything, we were just having a good time.

Hope you feel better and your shots work well this time.

HUGGLES!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...