Thursday, September 27, 2012

Flashback Friendship Aloha Friday!

My Dad and I with his brand new 1954 Plymouth I was four.
http://crazymamasblog.blogspot.com


My Dad 1954


             Question Of The Week

***Not up yet!

          




******

"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday a day of rest. So we're doin' the same. On Fridays we're taking it easy on posting. Therefore, our hostess is asking a simple question for you to answer; nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d  like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at the very friendly place of Islandlife808.com. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends and find new followers! 

Question this week:  When do you start to decorate for Halloween?

This weekend we're putting away all summer bric-a-brac.  Hose, statutes, raking leaves, lawn furniture etc. etc. and then out comes Fall & Halloween.  Normally, I went for the first weekend of October (next weekend) but I've got help this weekend.  My son & is family is supposed to come over so that will be fun while Dave is auditioning new bass players.  His is in the hospital with back surgery & has quit the band.  WORRA - WORRA  But Craig's List has brought musicians a plenty this time.  Weird!  Oh well!  have a great weekend everyone!

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT ALL MY GIVE-AWAYS WHILE YOU'RE HERE~THANKS A BUNCH!  Please follow me in the new follower Linky Follower TOO - thanks!  

HUGZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

OUR NEW PORCH TOTALLY FINISHED!!!  My hubby designed this porch back in 2000 with me in mind after back surgery.  His Dad owned a Advertising Company I think that's where his talent comes from.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

We have never done a lot of Halloween decorating, it was just never in the budget. But, the little that we do is put up maybe two weeks before Halloween.

Liz Mays said...

I haven't decorated for Halloween the last couple of years but only because most of my stuff is in storage and it's a pain to go over there!

Colette S said...

That is such a cool and beautiful porch! Wow!

I love your space!

Q: I don't decorate for halloween. I just give out candy. :)

Or I might take the kids and go get candy this year and not buy any.

Catherine L. said...

Love your new porch! It looks like a great place to relax, and read a book.

We don't decorate for halloween.

Cathi said...

Next week!!! ;)

Rebecca said...

I decorate when I finally drag my lazy butt out to the shed to get decorations which hopefully will be this weekend maybe :)
Come Say HI

Miranda M said...

I love the new porch, it's beautiful!

Unknown said...

It is great that you have these pictures of you and your father that were taken in 1954! Wow! Your porch looks wonderful. Halloween is not celebrated in a big way in Jamaica but some Halloween parties are held. Have yourself a good weekend.

I am Harriet said...

Your porch looks great.
Since my kids are grown, all I really need to do is buy a pumpkin or two. Love it!

Have a great weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/09/you-can-prevent-or-reduce-stress/

Stacy Uncorked said...

I don't actually decorate for Halloween - but I do decorate for the entire fall season (so it sort of works for Halloween through Thanksgiving before switching it over to Christmas). :)


The Age of Wisdom

Adaptable Kay said...

Your new porch is absolutely gorgeous my CM! Hubby has quite the talent! :)

We used to start decorating for Halloween a little into October, but now that my sister and I are older, we haven't done it in awhile. I think that's because my dad never gets down the stuff anymore cause it's too much of a hassle o.O

I'd love to decorate the house ALL up one of these years again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...