Tuesday, August 7, 2012

WW - Daddy's Little Girl


Who is this I wonder?  Is that my grandson Cody?  (Please turn on the video at the end for full effect)
Hey batta, batta, batta!

Happy Wordless Wednesday is a great day to post a picture that “speaks” for itself, no words needed!  I blog-hop all day long looking at great pics & blogs, finding new friends! How about you?  I sign up at my buddies below & then from then on WHO KNOWS!  
I'm bad!
I got it!  I got it!

Our Niki



Mom Spotted with linky
Stacy Uncorked with linky
Join me in linking up your photograph(s) for the week with
5 Minutes for Mom 
7 on a Shoestring 
Home Grown Families

& she's Daddy's Little Girl  (my oldest son Tony)


Happy Wordless Wednesday, dear friends!



8 comments:

Carolyn Mc said...

Looks like she absolutely LOVES softball! She reminds me of myself at that age. My daughter is more into horse and gymnastics that other sports. (Oh well!) Have a great w/w!
Carolyn
www.cookinformycaptain.com

Would love for you to come link up!

Carolyn Mc said...

Oh yes, I'm a new follower too--would love a follow back!

becca said...

look her go she looks to enjoy the game

JamericanSpice said...

So cute!
I love when kids participate in sports.

Memoirs of Me & Mine said...

Great blog. I'm a new follower.
http://www.memoirsofmeandmine.com/

Kayla @ TheEclecticElement said...

Look at that athletic young lady! Good for her doing something she loves like that :)

Danielle @ Royalegacy Reviews said...

She is definitely one granddaughter to be proud of.

Lorie Shewbridge said...

Great photos of the grandkids and of course your son.
Your family is just so sweet, and I know how much you love them and they you. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
© 2011 Infusion Design Studios