Wednesday, August 22, 2012

WEIGHT BE GONE & a Recipe with Pampered Chef


Hi Everyone! This is my Weight Be Gone Thursday. If you would like to follow me in my journey you are welcome, and if you'd like to share your own journey feel free to sign my linky below, and I'll come visit you, and read your story too! If you have a great diet recipe you would like to share I'd appreciate it very much.

The reason I've started my journey is I had a rude awakening to the reality of life's threats in that if I still wanted to lead a fun, and somewhat of a meaningful happy life I had to make some serious changes.

Okay, weighed today, and I am 247.8. Not much change from last week, but due to my back totally not cooperating with me (I believe my shots have worn off), plus my Aunt Mitzi is back in the hospital, so I've been missing some exercising days, and I went out to lunch with my cousin for her birthday yesterday and cheated.  So NOT GOOD!  But back on the wagon today.  Coffee and fruit for breakfast.  Salad for lunch and I'm making a salad for supper but with veggies and strips of chicken in it.  I have not heard from my doctor yet about that procedure so no update there.  Below you will find a recipe I thought I'd share with you that my cousin Sandy sent me.  Enjoy!  I haven't tried it, but it does look pretty good.  I'd say something you'd make for a party, and if you want to share your own story jump on my linky scale and I'll come down and visit you and anyone else on my linky can do the same.








Now this recipe is from my cousin. Pampered Chef...http://www.pamperedchef.biz/sandyj5
Email: Idopamperedchef5
Welcome to her Personal Web Site


Just for You - One FREE Item! With a purchase of $60 or more,...See More at the link above.

Spinach & Artichoke Ring

1 can (14 oz) artichoke hearts in water, drained and chopped
1 package (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
1 cup (4 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
1 package (4 oz) crumbled feta cheese
1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
1/3 cup mayonnaise
1 garlic clove, pressed
1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
1 egg white, lightly beaten
2 tablespoons (1/2 oz) grated fresh Parmesan

1. Preheat over to 375F. In bowl, combine artichokes, spinach, mozzarella cheese, feta cheese, bell pepper, mayonnaise, garlic and black pepper. Mix will.

2. Scoop filling evenly over desired shape; finish shape as directed. Brush with egg white. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese. Bake 2-30 minutes or until golden brown.
post signature

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

i make one of these rings bu ti do it with ground turkey and low fat cheddar with taco seasoning yum

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...