Friday, June 22, 2012

Free BLOGGER Sign Ups to Help Promote Eddie Bauer Fairview Baby Collection


YO PEOPLES!  Okay, forget it I'm no good at that rap stuff, but here's a really exciting announcement especially being I've gone to two baby showers, and my next door neighbor just was made a gramma for the first time with an adorable baby girl.  It's raining babies so heads up!  So, would you like to help promote the infamous "Eddie Bauer Fairview Baby Collection", while you're helping to promote yourself?  
Join now over at the Eddie Bauer Baby Collection Giveaway Event hosted by the Iowa-Mom and Bay Area Mommy.    
It is now open to bloggers!  I just joined myself with a few friends. Cost is $2 or free with announcement post. See bloggers wanted details and signup form for more details.  Oh, and just one little thing could you be sure to mention that XMASDOLLY you're bestest buddy (that's me) sent you?  THANKS BUNCHES!  I owe ya my friends!
So just for my Buds here's a sweet list of what's being offered, and you can get for a Baby Shower gift or so you can be the world's "Best Auntie" or just because you're the coolest friend :
  • Eddie Bauer Fairview Collection including Eddie Bauer Travel System – Fairview ($229.99) 
  • Eddie Bauer Playard – Fairview ($145.99), and 
  • Eddie Bauer High Chair – Fairview ($129.99)

*The event will start July 2nd through July 30th!  So, hurry, and sign up now to get your link in for free, and it’s only an additional $2.00 for extra links.

*Please note:  U.S. only!   (Canadian/other bloggers may participate in this event if you have a large number of U.S. readers/traffic)

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME & IF YOU HAVE THE TIME LET ME KNOW IN A COMMENT IF YOU SIGNED UP ALONG WITH ME! 

2 comments:

Naptime Review said...

New follower from Feed Me Friday. I host a favorite product hop. Love for you to link up a review. Love for you to follow back when you get a chance ;)

www.thenaptimereview.com

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

I am going to go check it out. I have a new grand on the way and a new great nephew as well. whee...
~Naila Moon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...