Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Shoplet.com Products Review. Everything for your business.

Hi, I've got some important products to show you that I was sent by Shoplet.com and if you like them that's where you can go to get the same thing.  Shoplet.com 


This young lady is my granddaughter Tatyanna who is in the 7th grade, and an honor roll student.  She's showing us a Avery Heavy Duty One Touch Ring Reference Binder.  It's Heavy Duty, and it has a one touch EZD Ring.  I like that part.  It's really quite easy to do, so not like the old ones where you practically had to use force and God forbid you'd get your fingers or skin caught in one of those popping close.  Man, that use to hurt.  This notebook is so easy to open.  I believe that's the best feature.  

As you can see this is not an average notebook. It holds over 40% more paper than a round ring one.  I like that because you can buy those dividers (and they won't stick out either) for different subjects, and still have plenty of room for work already done, and for extra clean paper.  It has four pockets available for whatever you like whether it be pictures, cards, whatever, and it's PVC free, and as I said it's easy to open and you can close it with one touch.

Also, as you can see there is a package of Avery Custom Binder Spine Inserts.  For example, I use to be a paralegal, but I'm retired now, but I still do transcribing at home.  These type of office supplies I used every day.  Also, I am a manager of my husband's band.  These office supplies are going to come in very handy for me.  The front pocket of the notebook is where I plan on putting the band's picture, and the Binder Spine Inserts will separate the different clubs I'm dealing with, and the Avery Note tabs will come in handy too for phone numbers, and possibly different dates for gigs.
 
You can find these products at Shoplet.com



Disclaimer:  The opinion expressed in this Post is 100% my own and I received one or more of the products mentioned above.  Your experience may differ from mine.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

1 comment:

Introducing Mr. Cool said...

What a lovely little girl & a fantastic model. You've used her before haven't you. Well, I can certainly see why. I need to go to that website. You're right those office supplies would come in very handy with keeping my gigs organized. Thanks for the wonderful idea. I need to go browse that website. Thanks for sharing. Very informative Post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...