Sunday, April 22, 2012

Monday's Music Moves Me

Photobucket   
 

WELCOME TO OUR 86th WEEK OF...    
"MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME"
 XmasDolly,  Lorie-The Shewbridges of Central, Florida,   CALLIE - JAmericanSpice, Stacy - Stacy Uncorked, AND Cathy Kennedy as Honorary Co-Conductor this month!  LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED -WE'RE EAGER TO FOLLOW U as your train arrives.  


This week's theme One hit wonders suggested by HKGK Gang and/or Grandma's favorite song suggested by Stacey Merrill - thanks to both of you!

 Rules:

1.  You Tube, and lock & load! 
2.  Grab "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button.
3.  SIGN LINKY , Follow us, grab our buttons & leave us a Rockin' comment from your BAD selves!
Finally,Boogie down to your Fellow Rockin' Bloggers on our Linky or bring some back with you to join us! Drag them back kickin' and hollarin' who cares, just bring them all back!!!  

Random.org picks two people to showcase in our 4M SPOTLIGHT DANCE & I will e-mail & let you know.   

RaveRave Girl
Drum Roll OUR  "SPOTLIGHT DANCE" COUPLE IS:  (DRUM ROLL PLEASE) 


 "OUR SPOTLIGHT COUPLE"
    1.  #15 ? A Daft Scots Lass?
    2.  #13 Howard House ANOTHER MISCOMMUNICATION!  Please put your e-mail address where it can be found thanks a bunch
CONGRATS!  APPLAUSE!
Grab your button for "Spotlight Dancers"  & show it off !
 DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW!

HERE ARE MY ONE HIT WONDERS
The Jets - "You Got it All"

Althought they did have a couple of hits and then they just disappeared.  I thought they were cool.  This one is "Make it real"


Raspberries in "Go all the Way"


Toni Basil - Hey Mickey


And finally - My Gram's favorite song.. what else!
Dean Martin "Everybody loves somebody sometimes"



PEACE, LOVAND ROC& ROLL!
Visit Run DMT, and JadeLouise Designs w/linky  for more Music Monday fun.
Hope you had fun, and here's hopes to see you next time, and bring a friend!
Anyone would like to subscribe to my channel on You Tube it's
http://www.youtube.com/xmasdolly 
THANKS A BUNCH!
post signature

13 comments:

Danielle S said...

Truthfully, I have never heard of the first three, but your grandmother had good taste in liking this song from Dean Martin.
Danielle

Hazel said...

OMG, The Jets's You Got It All. I have it somewhere in previous blog posts. Love it!

Cathy Kennedy said...

Whew, I haven't heard these in like forever! What a flashback! Oh heavens, Dean-O was super groovy for his time. I've always liked his music. Thanks for hosting, girlfriend - you so rock!

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Great theme!!

Stacy Uncorked said...

All of those are great choices, Marie! And your grandmother had great taste in music, too - must be where you got it from... ;)


What’s Up? I’m Too Sexy for Black Velvet, so call me: 867-5309 ‘cuz I Want Candy!

Katie @ Bookin It Up said...

Fabulous choices. I haven't heard Mickey in forever. Have a great week!

Rachel said...

Wow, you sure brought back some memories! I love your choices!

Colette S said...

A few new ones.
Love your music list!

Hope you are starting out the week in a great mood!

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

omgsh-"Hey Mickey!"
Can't EVER go wrong with Dean.
Have a good week.
~Naila Moon

http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/2012/04/music-moves-meone-hit-wondersapril-23rd.html

XmasDolly said...

Thanks to all who played this week, and I hope you had tons of fun. I know I did.

Anonymous said...

I'm just now getting free time to look at the music :( Great choices, I haven't heard of half of these.
Also thanks for stopping by and following my blog :)

Anonymous said...

I remember all of these songs you have good taste in music.

Lorie Shewbridge said...

As usual, you picked great songs! As for the first 2 songs, I knew the songs, but never knew who sang them, thanks for teaching me.
The Raspberries song is still one of my faves - good old rock & roll.
Of course, your gradma's song is a classic and a perect one!
Thanks for sharing them all.
Hope you are having a wonderful, pain free week.
HUGGLES!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...