Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Wordless Wednesday & Black & White




Happy Wordless Wednesday is a great day to post a picture that “speaks” for itself, no words needed!  I blog-hop all day long looking at great pics & blogs, finding new friends! How about you?  I sign up at my buddies below & then from then on WHO KNOWS!  

This picture does speak for itself. I was on wet bride.  Hubby and I were remarried in our backyard six months after we eloped so his mom (my BFF) could see her only boy get married (a bachelor at 42 & no kids).  See below.


Mom Spotted with linky
My friend Mrs. Claus over at "Like Christmas Every Day" is sporting a new meme (well, new to me), and it's called Black & White Wednesday & I'm going to try it!  Here's mine:

Last week I showed you the flowers on my wedding cake.  Well, here's the bride, preacher & the groom.
All day it did not rain just cloudy.  Our wedding started at 4:30 (was supposed to start at 4:00 the preacher got lost), and it started to rain at exactly 4:45 p.m. :(  Thank God we rented a canopy to make it a bit festive.  Dave kissed me, and off to play his guitar.  If I said it once I'll say it again the only competition I've ever had in the 21 years that I've been with Dave is a red-headed guitar.

Have a great day!  Thanks for stopping by.  I'll be by you soon!


post signature

11 comments:

More Than Words said...

Sounds like a very eventful day!! But, I'm sure after the "I do's," it was all good!!!

Faythe said...

you made a beautiful, if soggy bride! that guitar likes to tempt him a lot!
hugs, Faythe

MissMOE said...

You two look so happy! Great pics!

Stef H said...

my father-in-law had a boat and my mother-in-law used to say.... i wish he had a girlfriend. she'd be much easier to compete with than the damn boat!!!! go figure.

you were an absolutely gorgeous bride! but then, i expected you would be.

see ya in a few hours!

hugs :)

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

What great photos :-)

Unknown said...

Love the photos! It rained after Santa and I got married too! I think it is good luck!

The saying goes "Happy is the bride the sun shines on."

I think it should be edited to, "Happy is the wife, if it rains on their wedding day."

Love the pictures and Good luck!!

Colette S said...

Rain is like a blessing to me. I love the rain. It purifies.

So glad you didn't let it dip your enthusiasm :)

You make a beautiful bride and I love the cake!

caite said...

a little rain never hurt!
love that last pic of the cake cutting.

Liz Mays said...

So fun to see your special day pics!!!

DeDa Studios said...

Memories! Priceless! Great pics!

I have been looking everywhere for cute connect widgets! If you don't mind me asking.....Where did you get your cute red connects for Facebook and Twitter? They are really cute. I am having a hard time finding any I like.

Thanks
Debbie

Adaptable Kay said...

You were a beautiful bride my CM :) I always remember it isn't the circumstances that make an event great, it's the attitude you take about it and it looks like despite everything, you had a great attitude!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...