Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Wordless Wednesday & Black & White




Happy Wordless Wednesday is a great day to post a picture that “speaks” for itself, no words needed!  I blog-hop all day long looking at great pics & blogs, finding new friends! How about you?  I sign up at my buddies below & then from then on WHO KNOWS!  

I got this in an e-mail and I had to share especially now that gas prices are going up!



Mom Spotted with linky
My friend Mrs. Claus over at "Like Christmas Every Day" is sporting a new meme (well, new to me), and it's called Black & White Wednesday & I'm going to try it!  Here's mine:
These were the flowers on my wedding cake.  A friend's daughter was taking a class in photography & she took a mess of photos at my wedding in black & white.

Have a great day!  Thanks for stopping by.  I'll be by you soon!


post signature

8 comments:

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Love the flowers!
~Naila Moon

http://imaphotographicgenius.blogspot.com/2012/03/wordless-ish-wedblack-and-whiteevan-sky.html

Aleksandra Nearing said...

Haha, too true!!

Marina at My Busy Children said...

Good find :)
I cant believe those prices either!

Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell said...

That totally made me laugh!

Adaptable Kay said...

I saw that picture on Facebook the other day and just had to laugh because it's so TRUE!

That picture is beautiful :) I think black and white is so classy.

Danielle S said...

With gas prices that low, I just think of all the things that we could do, the places we could go, the extra items that I could buy that we need. With gas prices so high, I can't go as many places as I would like, buy extra items that we need. I just wish that gas would just be $2.50 again, and I would be satisfied.

Stacy Uncorked said...

Too bad the gas prices haven't gotten down that low in a long time. That picture cracked me up! :)

LOVE the flowers on your wedding cake! :)


Warrior Cat Adventures

Lorie Shewbridge said...

That photo totally cracked me up. Man how I wish prices were like that again. Remember we were all upset at the time about those prices??? Times change!
Those flowers are so pretty close up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...