Saturday, March 3, 2012

SOOC SATURDAY

SOOC Saturday
I'm linking up with Amy @ Marvelous Mommy for SOOC Saturday. (straight out of camera...no editing) I don't remember if I ever tried this, but I had the button in my side-bar, so I'm sure it's there to remind me! Anyway, whether you are a professional photographer, an amateur photographer, or just someone who likes taking pictures (that part is me), our host encourages us to link up!  So here I am trying it out another time. This is a super simple weekend meme that doesn’t take up much time!  Sooooooo, going to give it a whirl, and see what happens.
My hubby is with the red guitar.  Isn't Rock & Roll fun?
Just cleaning out my camera and had a few more pics in it so I thought I'd share.  This was taken at the Arcada theater in St. Charles, IL. where they played for a private party.  This camera is clean.  Now off to fill it up again at my niece's baby's first birthday party. 


Have a great weekend, check out my give-aways & see you Monday for
Monday's Music Moves Me!  WOO HOO!




post signature

3 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

Love the red guitar.

Adaptable Kay said...

Rock and Roll IS quite fun :)

That's awesome that they got to play a private party!

Colette S said...

I'm loving the red guitar too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...