Saturday, March 24, 2012

GOLF SHIRT HERO REVIEW


Okay, I'm sorry the devil made me do it.  I saw Golf Shirt Hero, and I thought of Foreigner in "Juke Box Hero"!  Soooooooooooo it could happen!  Why not GOLF SHIRT HERO WITH STARS IN HIS EYES!  LOL  Okay, well if you think that is funny go to Golfshirthero.com for some real funny golf shirts for the man in your life that hits that poor defenseless little ball all over the golf course! First let me say these shirts are not those cheap-o shirts that you get on the rack at the Dollar Store.  They are 100% Preshrunk cotton.  Really good material and I love the feel.  These shirts were made to last (not just to make you laugh ~snicker~).  For example:

A musician wearing a golf shirt - LOL
This is my SIL he's the golfer in the family, and I cannot wait to give him his new shirt!

He's going to love it, and now I have a place to go next Christmas and his birthday!  Just check out a couple of these.


My SIL is definitely getting this one next time!
Cool, huh and they have many more.  Not only do they guarantee their product they have...
                         LIGHTNING FAST SHIPPING!

Other t-shirt companies make you wait up to 2 weeks before they even ship your shirts! They usually process orders within 24 hours of receipt.  However, occasionally a shirt may be temporarily out of stock and might not ship out right away. In which case it will ship as soon as it is back in stock (usually after a couple of days), and if you need your shirt FAST or by a certain date, email them to check which shipping option to choose. So, why don't you drop by, and check them out.  I have to go see what else they got. Too funny!  


Here's their guarantee:  

Guarantee

We are committed to providing you with only the highest quality products and service. When your order arrives if your shirts don't fit properly, please contact us within 24 hours to exchange them for the correct size. If you find that a shirt is damaged or unsatisfactory, please contact us for a refund or replacement within 72 hours of receiving your order.  If for ANY reason, you are not completely satisfied with your order, contact our customer service dept. and we will make it right for you. Guaranteed!

What more can you ask for!

*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
post signature

1 comment:

Introducing Mr. Cool said...

That has to be the greatest review of any product I have ever read. I love the way you spread things out, and make them so enjoyable to read. Sounds like I should go look at some of the tee shirts. The Golf Father is quite amusing. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...