Thursday, March 22, 2012

ALOHA FRIDAY PHOTO FLASHBACK, FOLLOW STALK HOP FRIDAY

Alicia at More than Words started "Friday Photo Flashback". I'm having a blast & you can too! Dig out your photo album! Alicia is back!  Woo Hoo!  Welcome back Alicia. So everyone stop by Alicia's and hook up with her after you pull out your old pictures to share with us.  Now this week it's not exactly a picture of a person, but I thought I'd share with you something my mother left me.  It's her War Rations book.  The top picture is the front cover with her name, and info.
The actual Rations (WWII)

Instruction page
StacyMrs. Marine and the Tiny TroopsStalk Hop Friday




Stalk Hop Friday! 6 ways to link up! Just click on this button here, and follow their rules!Co-Hosted by my friends Mrs. Marine & my  Stacy!




******

[aloha+friday.png]

"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday a day of rest. So we're doin' the same. On Fridays we're taking it easy on posting. Therefore, our hostess is asking a simple question for you to answer; nothing that requires a lengthy response.If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at the very friendly place of Islandlife808.com. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends and find new followers! 

My question is:  Springtime - whoopie!  What is your usual thing to do? Cleaning? Gardening?


Answer: Springtime for me means get out the screens, vacuum them, hubby cleans the windows, and I wait until Mother's day and plant  my veggies. I love fresh vegetables. My cleaning comes right after Halloween.  I do my thorough cleaning for the holidays by putting things away for the holiday so there's room for decorations, so empty shelves get polished, mirrors cleaned really good & frames polished & rugs get cleaned etc.

Wasn't that fun?  Have a Great Weekend Everyone, and THANKS for stopping by, and following me.   Oh!  Don't forget"MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME".   This week's theme is  "Your favorite male artists"!   Hope you  ALL can make it & BRING ALL your friends.  HUGS  & Have a great weekend!

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY GIVE-AWAYS WHILE YOU'RE THERE~THANKS A BUNCH!  Please leave comments at my reviews.  HAVE THE BEST ONE EVER!  Also, since GFC is going away please follow me in the new follower Linky Follower - thanks! (Even if you're already following.
HUGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
post signatureALSO IF YOU HAVE A MINUTE CHECK OUT MY POST BELOW WEIGHT BEGONE! ONE WOMAN'S JOURNEY BACK TO GOOD HEALTH!

5 comments:

Introducing Mr. Cool said...

Holy Cow, I remember those. What a keepsake, and I'm sure they're worth a pretty penny. Thanks for sharing, and if you ever want to sell those let me know. Have a great weekend.

W.C.Camp said...

Wow those are very cool mementos. I knew about these but have never seen a book up close. Thanks for sharing. Congrats on more pounds down!! You are doing great and double thumbs up for keeping your pup on the straight and narrow too. Have a great week! W.C.C.

CMash said...

Spring cleaning the house. The only problem that I can't do it like I used to because of my physical limitations. Have a great weekend!!!!

Adaptable Kay said...

What a cool piece of history you've got there Dolly-My boyfriend loves history, especially the wars {Civil is his favorite era}, so I bet he'd get a kick out of those :)

Our usual Spring 'thing' is opening up all the windows-When the windows are open, you KNOW the beautiful weather is beginning!

Happy Friday my friend ^.^

More Than Words said...

Oh wow!!!!! What a very cool thing to have in your possession!!!!

I will definitely have a link up on Friday!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...