Thursday, March 15, 2012

ALOHA FRIDAY PHOTO FLASHBACK, FOLLOW STALK HOP FRIDAY

Alicia at More than Words started "Friday Photo Flashback". I'm having a blast & you can too! Dig out your photo album! Now I don't know where Alicia has been, but you all seem to like my old photos so I'm just gonna keep on, keepin' on until I run out, OKAY?
You asked for a now pic - my Ryan now.
This is my No. 1 Grandson & he loves his NaNee & next month he's going to be 23 yrs. old.  Hugs baby!

StacyMrs. Marine and the Tiny TroopsStalk Hop Friday







Stalk Hop Friday! 6 ways to link up! Just click on this button here, and follow their rules!Co-Hosted by my friends Mrs. Marine & my  Stacy!



******

[aloha+friday.png]

"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday a day of rest. So we're doin' the same. On Fridays we're taking it easy on posting. Therefore, our hostess is asking a simple question for you to answer; nothing that requires a lengthy response.If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at the very friendly place of Islandlife808.com. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends and find new followers! 

My question is:  What do  you have for breakfast during the week?


Answer:  My neighbor who's from Uruguay or one of those South American countries not sure gave me a box of artichoke tea & it's supposed to help you lose weight - 1 cup a day.  It's not bad.  I have been having that with a piece of fruit & once slice of toast (bread is 35 calories & lite butter).

Wasn't that fun?  Have a Great Weekend Everyone, and THANKS for stopping by, and following me.   Oh!  Don't forget"MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME".   This week's theme is  a "FREEBIE"!   Hope you  ALL can make it & BRING ALL your friends.  HUGS  & Have a great weekend!


DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY GIVE-AWAYS WHILE YOU'RE THERE~THANKS A BUNCH!  HAVE THE BEST ONE EVER!  Also, since GFC is going away
please follow me in the new follower Linky Follower - thanks! (Even if you're already following.
HUGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
post signatureALSO IF YOU HAVE A MINUTE CHECK OUT MY POST BELOW WEIGHT BEGONE! ONE WOMAN'S JOURNEY BACK TO GOOD HEALTH

7 comments:

Introducing Mr. Cool said...

You two look so very happy! You should have put a pic up what he looks like now with him & you. Your question... Artichoke tea? I don't know about that one, but I have coffee & those thin bagels they sell now with sugar free jam on it. I have apricot right now. Breakfast if very important & then I bring a piece of fruit with to work for a snack on my morning break.

Stacy Uncorked said...

Love that picture of you and your grandson! I'm with Tom - put a 'now' picture up, too! ;)

I'm terrible about eating breakfast - I make sure the kids are fed, but I 'forget' to eat myself and realize I'm famished in time for lunch. I really need to change that. ;)


Luck and Fender Benders

Unknown said...

Now, are you supposed to eat once cup a day or lose one cup of fat per day? lol Is that you or Tricia in that picture?

http://lovemy2dogs.blogspot.com/2012/03/friday-fill-ins-aloha-friday-friday.html

I am Harriet said...

I eat an Atkins breakfast bar.

Have a great weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/03/new-anti-smoking-ads/

Colette S said...

I have a variety of different menu for breakfast in the week.

If things are rushed then we'll fall back on a bagel or cold cereal.

Adaptable Kay said...

Unfortunately, I'm not a breakfast person, so I usually skip breakfast o.O

But a breakfast treat I like is a slice of toast with butter and a scrambled egg on top.

Love it! :)

CMash said...

I usually don't eat breakfast. But after reading about a banana, am going to start doing that. WTG!! on the weight loss.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...