Thursday, March 8, 2012

ALOHA FRIDAY PHOTO FLASHBACK, FOLLOW STALK HOP FRIDAY

Alicia at More than Words started "Friday Photo Flashback". I'm having a blast & you can too! Dig out your photo album! Now I don't know where Alicia has been, but you all seem to like my old photos so I'm just gonna keep on, keepin' on until I run out, OKAY?
Talk about skinny me! ooo Lordy what I wouldn't give!!!  1976 Oh my look at that hairdo! lol

StacyMrs. Marine and the Tiny TroopsStalk Hop Friday






Stalk Hop Friday! 6 ways to link up! Just click on this button here, and follow their rules!Co-Hosted by my friends Mrs. Marine & my  Stacy!


******

[aloha+friday.png]

"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday a day of rest. So we're doin' the same. On Fridays we're taking it easy on posting. Therefore, our hostess is asking a simple question for you to answer; nothing that requires a lengthy response.If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at the very friendly place of Islandlife808.com. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends and find new followers! 

My question is:  What time do you eat supper?


Answer:  My husband likes to eat late & sometimes as late as 9 or 10 p.m. I was raised the family eats together. So I use to wait for him if I could, but if I got hungry sometimes it would be 8 or 8:30 p.m. This is a no no so now because I stay up late I eat no later then 7:00, but most of the time it's 6:30 maybe 6:00.

Wasn't that fun?  Have a Great Weekend Everyone, and THANKS for stopping by, and following me.   Oh!  Don't forget"MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME".   This week's theme is  "Your favorite female artist"!   Hope you  ALL can make it & BRING ALL your friends.  HUGS  & Have a great weekend!


DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY GIVE-AWAYS WHILE YOU'RE THERE~THANKS A BUNCH!  HAVE THE BEST ONE EVER!  Also, since GFC is going away
please follow me in the new follower Linky Follower - thanks! (Even if you're already following.
HUGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
post signatureALSO IF YOU HAVE A MINUTE CHECK OUT MY POST BELOW WEIGHT BEGONE! ONE WOMAN'S JOURNEY BACK TO GOOD HEALTH!

12 comments:

Stef H said...

i find if i eat after 8:00 pm at the latest - even if it's just 1 cookie - i have nightmares! needless to say... i don't eat after 7:00 p.m..

hugs :)

CMash said...

I was brought up the same way and I continued it with my boys. We always ate supper when my husband came home and talked about our days.

Now it's just him and I and the same goes, except he doesn't get home until 7:30-8p. Not fond of eating so late, but the tradition goes on.

Stacy Uncorked said...

Love that picture of you - you look just like your daughter! Or should I say she looks just like you. ;)

We used to be late eaters, mostly because of the hubby's schedule, and we like to eat together as a family. But now that Little Dude has joined our family, we always try to eat around 6:00 since his bedtime is between 7:30 and 8:00. When the hubby's schedule gets all crazy again next term, it'll be me and the kids eating together. :)


Aloha: Tu loquere Latine?

Gigi Ann said...

We usually eat between 5:00 and 5:30.

I am Harriet said...

Usually at around 7. Everyone is on a different schedule around here.

Have a great weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/03/im-liking-lily-and-emma-these-days/

Becca said...

I live with my mom who likes dinner extremely early (I force her to wait until at least 5). If I had my way, I would probably eat closer to 6 or 6:30.

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

We usually eat dinner once my husband is home from work. Most nights that would be at about 6:00.

MMAR said...

We eat pretty late because my husband doesn't get off till around 7 pm

Adaptable Kay said...

Hey hey now! You're won't have to give anything because you're going to be skinny like that again lady! :)

Just keep that PMA. Positive. Mental. Attitude :)

We eat dinner anywhere from 4pm up until 8pm depending on who's doing what and where they are. Lol

Happy Friday!

Colette S said...

You were a beauty then and still a beauty now!
Keep strong and keep your routine and soon you'll change your weight.

We eat supper (you call it supper?) between 6 and 7:30...sometimes later if we had soccer or some thing that took us away from home late.

Enjoy your weekend!

Lorie Shewbridge said...

I agree with Stacy, I can see so much of Tricia in you and I agree that you are still beautiful.

As for eating, Bill and I usually eat dinner around 7:00-7:30; then we have a sweet snack around 9:00.

Bill doesn't like to eat after 8:00, he says he has lost his hunger after that time.

kailani said...

If my husband is home then we usually eat around 6:30pm. However, if it's just me and the kids then we eat around 5:30pm.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...