Tuesday, December 13, 2011

SANTA GOES SHOPPING AT EDENFANTASYS REVIEW

Sex toys store


 Happy December! The holidays are finally here, and you know just by my name XmasDolly that I'm in that festive mode on the highest level.  Well guess what so is EdenFantasys!

Check out this Christmas list (wonder if Mrs. Claus tries out this stuff first):


Cake Beauty Winter Wonder Lip Gloss Trio (set of 3)  Ahhhh Just what I need for my purse.

12 Days of Christmas Lip Balm Set (set of 12)  oooo What a nice gift this would be for my BFF!
12 days of Christmas lip set - Lip balm
Cake Beauty Holiday Handful Trio: Hand cream (set of 3)  Ladies now you know what winter does to our hands.  One in the car, one in the purse and one on the night stand.  Al-right-a!
Holiday handful trio - Hand cream
Cake Beauty Vanilla Snow Woman Glistening Bath and Shower Gel (set of 3)  This is for that special night when Gramma & Grandpa has the kids!  Definitely enticing. 
 

And Santa don't forget these for our stocking for sure!


AND................
Cupid ripples
Icicles No. 22
Astrovibes Gemini
Choose from 18 sex-toys
Save 70% on sexy toys and spoil your friends!
Expires on Jan 6, 2012 at 2pm ET Terms
70% off!
Follow @EdenAmbassadors on Twitter for promos, giveaways, special events & more!
Friend EdenFantasys on Facebook! And check out EdenContests for all of the latest EdenFantasys giveaways -- promote yours, too!
*Disclaimer: I have been compensated by EdenFantasys.com, an online sex toys retailer among other products.  I, XmasDolly wrote my own honest review, and honest opinions were used from the information I had gathered on the Internet.   My opinion is 100% my own and may vary from others, and no monetary compensation was given to me for this Post.
 post signature

4 comments:

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Free beach towel?!?!

I'm in!

Lucy said...

Oh, I love lip balms and lip glossed and well, a Free Beach towel, I can use that while soaking up the sun in Arizona come January!!

Hey, I passed on the Versatile Blogger Award to you, drop by and grab if you would like :)

Tricia said...

Oh fun. lip glosses are wonderful for keeping your lips soft and kissable

Introducing Mr. Cool said...

Well, maybe when my lady friend gets here you two can become cyber friends, and you can introduce her to this cool stuff, right? Thanks friend. LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
© 2011 Infusion Design Studios