Friday, November 25, 2011

I'm back and MANY THANKS TO ALL!

My cousins - 2 girls are sisters of Dominick & my cousin & Proud Daddy

I just wanted to let everyone know I'm back and doing fine!  As you all know I have had a death in my family, but where there is a death that goes on in our hearts there is also life to help us go on.  My cousin Jimmy and his lovely wife Elcy had a baby boy!  So, we were all worried there would be no one to carry on the Seminara (my mom's maiden name), name, but not to worry any more.  They named him after my uncle Jimmy (Aunt Mitzi's hubby), James Joseph and he was 8lbs.  Woo Hoo!  Can't wait for pics!
Elcy (Proud Mom) & daughter.  She's too sweet & this is her Baby Shower.


I want to thank everyone for all their kind words & messages, and I ask for your patience with my blog because I am sooooooooooooooooo far behind now. Whoosh! Have a great day!
post signature

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So very sorry you had to say goodbye to your cousin Dom. He sounds like he was a wonderful guy.

Congrats on a new baby in the family.

Colette S said...

Oh sweetie. My condolences! *HUG*

And so true how life balances with death.
Welcome the new baby!

Welcome back too!

Lorie Shewbridge said...

You know I've had you in my thoughts and prayers - as always!
HUGGLES!!

Tricia said...

so excited for the new baby. but I thought Mareno was a Seminara? No? maybe I'm confused. I swear Kimmy gave him the family name

Introducing Mr. Cool said...

Yes, this is true. The Lord giveth & the Lord taketh away! I pray for your cousin & your sorrow to heal quickly. Welcome back & hope you get caught up quickly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...