Friday, November 4, 2011

FRIDAY PHOTO FLASHBACK, ALOHA FRIDAY & STALK HOP FRIDAY & FOLLOW FRIDAY

Are you a blogger over 40? Yeah, welcome to the club!
Please join in the fun over at Java's place, and get to know your fellow bloggers at Never Growing Old!!
GRAB JAVA'S BUTTON!  She's such a sweetie!  Thanks Java for hosting a fun meme!



Alicia at More than Words started "Friday Photo Flashback". I'm having a blast & you can too! Dig out your photo album! Don't forget to sign up so we can all visit and comment on each others pics/blogs! IT'S GREAT FUN! 
My Grandson's birthday 2008 - this year the other day he turned six!!!  They grow so fast!


Mrs. Marine and the Tiny Troops





StacyStalk Hop Friday
Stalk Hop Friday! 6 ways to link up, yo! Just click on this button here, and follow their rules!Co-Hosted by Mrs. Marine and my friend, Stacy!






******
[aloha+friday.png]

"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday a day of rest. So we're doin' the same. On Fridays we're taking it easy on posting. Therefore, our hostess is asking a simple question for you to answer; nothing that requires a lengthy response.If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at the very friendly place     of Islandlife808.com. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends and find new followers! 

My question is: Do you have a child that's birthday is on Christmas or really close to Christmas, if so what do you do to seperate the two? 

My oldest son's birthday is Dec. 23rd., and I always had a problem separating the two.  My biggest thing was I made sure I didn't wrap his present with Christmas paper.  Every time I planned a party none of his friends could come.  Once I had it in the summer time.  


Wasn't that fun?  Have a Great Weekend Everyone, and THANKS for stopping by, and following me.   Oh!  Don't forget"MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME".   This week's theme is a "FREEBIE"!  Oh, and don't forget your button "SPOTLIGHT DANCERS"!   Hope you  ALL can make it. It's tons of fun & don't forget bring a friend!  Hell, bring all your friends.
  HUGS  & Have a great weekend!  ROCK ON!
HUGzzzzzzzzz

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY GIVE-AWAYS!
post signature

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Some very interesting hops are listed here. I will definitely participate in some of them. I am from Jamaica. You mentioned that the Followers for Google Friend Connect would not come up on my Blog. I hope when next you visit it will come up. I am now a new Follower of your Blog. I am also going to follow you on Facebook, Twitter and Networked Blogs. Enjoy your weekend.
Judy - JUDY H-J'S THOUGHTS

Stacy Uncorked said...

Cute picture! They do grow so fast, don't they?? :)

My sister-in-law's birthday is December 29th - she told me she really appreciates the fact that I make it a point to wrap her gifts in birthday wrap instead of Christmas wrap. :) Since my birthday is December 9th, and my brother and sister's birthday is December 12th, we got a lot of 'This is your birthday and Christmas present' gifts...my hubby is great about making my birthday extra special, in spite of it only being a couple of weeks from Christmas. :)

Smelly Laundry

Adaptable Kay said...

Aw, look at that little cutie pie! :)

I don't know of anyone's birthday around Christmas-Mine is closer to Thanksgiving. It sounds like you did what you had to do for your son to have a great special day though!

I would expect no less from my CM :)

Tricia @Night owl mama said...

She really out did her self when she did that cake. she did a great job.

kailani said...

My middle child is born on Dec 29th. We make sure we have a separate celebration for her.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...