Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

Wordless Wednesday is a great day to post an awesome picture that “speaks” for itself, no words needed OVER AT JAVA'S! So, I've found a new home for Wednesday, and I blog-hop all day long looking at great pics! How about you?  These are:  Easter at NaNee's!
My silly girls:  Tot & Bree
COUSINS - G & Nessa
Tot & Cranky Pants



Jen & my son Rocky

Tot


Bree

The Cakeblast with linky
Mom Spotted with linky


For more Wordless Wednesday visit 5 Minutes 4 MomHere and ThereGo Graham Go, and Hobo Mama’s WW Linky List!




eh - eh - eh!  DON'T TOUCH THAT DIAL!  Stay tuned for our next show coming up!  Right after this word from our sponsor!   Featuring:

Our "Recipe Swap Meet" tomorrow!  Don't forget to grab our button and play along... and you could share your secrets with us.  We won't tell any body!  ~snicker-snicker~
PRECIOUS!
Photobucket

10 comments:

Lisa C. said...

Beautiful family..(=

Unknown said...

Nice pics!!! Happy Easter to you too :)

Brooke said...

Nice set of photos... Looks like it was a lovely get together. (and to answer your ? from last time yes I do WW everyweek)

Monica said...

Great looking family, I’m already a GFC follower. Hope you have a chance to check out my blog and maybe follow me back!!
Monica
http://oldermommystillyummy.blogspot.com/

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Lovely group you have there!
Peace my friend....Naila Moon

http://imaphotographicgenius.blogspot.com/2011/04/wordless-wednesdayapril-27-2011.html

Lorie Shewbridge said...

The photos are gorgeous... your family is beautiful. I love how you Tricia's little one Cranky Pants. I didn't realize how much Tot and Bree look alike, they are both so pretty.
So nice that all y'all got together for the holiday.

~ Noelle said...

you have such a great looking family!!! I love how yall spend so much time together... these things are what the kids will remember when they get older!!!

Adaptable Kay said...

First off, LOOK AT MY CM AND HER NEW BLOGGY-PAD! It looks incredible, and I'm so glad you were able to do it :D

Second, love all the Easter pics! Jen actually looks EXACTLY like someone I know in Rockford so I had to do a double take. Lol

kimmyschemy said...

lovely photos! thanks so much for sharing..

mine's HERE by the way..

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Ahhh what super cute pics :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...