Saturday, April 9, 2011

SOCC SATURDAY {or Sunday}

SOOC Saturday
I'm linking up with Amy @ Marvelous Mommy for SOOC Saturday. (straight out of camera...no editing) I don't remember if I ever tried this, but I had the button in my side-bar, so I'm sure it's there to remind me! Anyway, whether you are a professional photographer, an amateur photographer, or just someone who likes taking pictures (that part is me), our host encourages us to link up!  So here I am trying it out for the second time. This is a super simple weekend meme that doesn’t take up much time!  Sooooooo, going to give it a whirl, and see what happens on round two, but first of all...

Angelina AnneMarie


Today would've been my baby's birthday, but she past away 34 yrs. ago, and sometimes it feels like yesterday.  She died of SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome), at the very young age of four months old.  Many times I sit and wonder what she would've looked like or what kind of person she would've grown up to be, but my daughter and I still go to the cemetary, and put pinwheels there for her every year be it her birthday or Easter etc.  She's right across the street from my gramma & grandpa, so I know she's in good company, and has someone to watch out for her.  Happy Birthday, Baby!  Mama loves you.

Now, enough of that.  Here's my picture for SOCC.  Well, it's not really a pic because unfortunately my camera has been emptied.  Can ya believe it?  So, I found this video my husband took of his game that he makes roller coasters.  Yes, the Roller Coaster King makes Roller coasters.  So enjoy!  LOL
Guess I'm getting antsy because we've been trying to decide where to go on vacation.  ~snicker-snicker~  Have a great day!

2 comments:

Adaptable Kay said...

Awww, Happy Birthday to your little angel-I'm sure she's in FABULOUS company and she's looking down on you and sending her love your way :)

That video gave me motion sickness! LOL I've never really liked roller coasters myself >.<

Lorie Shewbridge said...

I'm with Kayla on the video... but that is because I suffer from vertigo. I also never go on roller coasters because of my spinal issues.
You know that I have your little Angel in my prayers every night along with you and the rest of your family. She is watching over you from God's arms. Happy birthday to your little baby... gone too soon from this world.
Huggles & love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...