Tuesday, March 22, 2011

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY!

This is my granddaughter's choir at her school, and she's the second one in the back roll from the right.  Aren't they adorable!  She's wearing a blue top.  Then there's my grandson being his silly self, but I think Dad has a hand in that!  What fun to watch them grow.  My sweet grandbabies!  It's fun to be a NaNee!!!
The Cakeblast with linky
Mom Spotted with linky


For more Wordless Wednesday visit 5 Minutes 4 MomHere and ThereGo Graham Go, and Hobo Mama’s WW Linky List!

eh - eh - eh!  DON'T TOUCH THAT DIAL!  Stay tuned for our next show coming up!  Right after this word from our sponsor!   Featuring:

Our Recipe Swap meme tomorrow: "Thursday's Recipe Swap Meet" - "Do you know where your recipes are?"   Now, don't forget to grab our button and play along... and you could share your secrets with us.  We won't tell any body!  ~snicker-snicker~

Photobucket

12 comments:

An Apel a Day said...

We went a few weeks ago to see our son sing in a preschool talent show. It was so cute!

http://theapels.blogspot.com/2011/03/wordless-wednesday-drawing-of-me-by.html

Mimi N said...

We'll have a 2nd grade concert at the end of the year. I have to admit, I don't miss the concerts it seemed we were constantly attending for choir and/or band. Seemed endless sometimes along with all the other activities. I know, bad mom!!

~Mimi

PippaD said...

How great to be able to share this with your family.

Laura J Harrison said...

My Granddaughter just turned 4. It won't be long and she will be in school. Isn't it the greatest fun being a G'ma? I love it. Just wish we didn't live 3 hours away (and I had a car) Love the silly pic. hee hee
http://www.grandmasezso.com/2011/03/wordless-wenesday-with-linky-3232011.html

Colleen (Shibley Smiles) said...

I love children's choirs. I wasn't aloud within at ten foot pole of mine when I was young that was how terrible I sang!

My Post:
http://su.pr/906Ho0

Twincerely,Olga said...

precious pictures!! just wanted to say hi!

Lorie Shewbridge said...

I miss going to the kids school concerts and other functions; and we are too far away from the grandkids to go to theirs. We do attend a lot of the things here in town because of our friends children.
Love the pictures! I bet your granddaughter did fabulous!

Stacy Uncorked said...

Awwww! I bet they love having their awesome Nana in the audience! :)

WW: Creative Play

Adaptable Kay said...

Aw, what fun! I bet you're all OVER those school plays and shows and events :)

Alexis AKA MOM said...

I love these pictures and how fun is that!

Tricia said...

I'm so excited that you came out for that and I know she was too. Thanks mom for making the trip. Love you

~ Noelle said...

i love kid concerts!
they are always so fun@

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...