Friday, March 4, 2011

VOTING DAY AT XMASDOLLY'S!

BLOGHER
So, first of all NightOwlMama (my number one Baby Girl) is up for a $2,000 grant to go to a BlogHer Convention of 2011 - I'm asking if you would all vote for her at this link.  It only takes a second!
GO HERE TO VOTE DAILY IT's for the $2000 Grant for BLOGHER 11'
http://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/89059/voteable_entries/16354697

 I have joined the first Purex Insider COMPETITION.  This is to  see who can drive the most traffic to the Crystals web page on Purex.com. Each one of us got a unique URL that we can tweet, post on FB and post on our blogs. They have some awesome prizes.



Purex Complete Crystals - fragrance that lasts for weeks
www.purex.com
Don't forget your $1.00 off  coupon for Purex too!
Discover Purex Complete Crystals Softeners - a new softener that is made from 92% natural crystals and provides long lasting freshness that lasts for weeks.  My favorite is the Purple one!





A few months ago I got to review the new Purex Complete Crystals (read review here) and they really are awesome.  Now you can check out the Purex website to watch videos on how it works, read FAQ’s, print out a coupon for $1.00 off and more!  The videos feature Purex research scientist (and mom) Dana and hopefully will help consumers understand the drawbacks of oil based softeners and the advantages of 92% natural Purex Complete Crystals.

The contest STARTS Wed., March 3nd and ENDING at midnight pacific
time on Sunday March 13th.

HERE'S MY UNIQUE URL:

 http://www.purex.com/MXTQEPZOXYOMU111AXODMQMFIYLHZ

All you have to do is just click on it, and watch the video, and I get a hit!  Woo Hoo!  Thanks every one~!  HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Blowing A Kiss

7 comments:

Night Owl Mama said...

exciting. I'll spread the word on yours as well. thanks so much to all who take the time to help me with daily votes. i'm hoping to make it to my very 1st blogging conference with the grant money and of course take my Mommy out to dinner because I love her to pieces .

Cheeseboy said...

Voted! Best of luck to her.

More Than Words said...

I'll go over and help!!!

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

I voted again today - I REALLY want Tricia to win this!

CMash said...

Voted & clicked for mother/daughter tag team lol.

Cakeblast said...

Absolutely, and good luck to both of you!

Lorie Shewbridge said...

You know I've been voting for Tricia every day because I, too, like Jen, REALLY want her to go to this. I also think it was SO sweet that she said she would take you out to dinner because she loves you.
I also clicked on your link and watched the video, plus I got my coupon... WooHoo, can't wait to try it. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...