Wednesday, March 23, 2011

THURSDAY'S RECIPE SWAP MEET!

WELCOME TO OUR 3rd "RECIPE SWAP MEET"!
So, you say you've made that before over & over again!  You say, "Oh no, what am I going to make tonight"?  You say you have all these recipes that you don't know where they came from or what to do with them or they're your grandmother's secret recipe, but they take too long to make?  Well, I've got your back Girlfriend! 

Come join our "RECIPE SWAP MEET"   If you take one, give one!  What do you think?  All you have to do is sign our linky, grab our button, and show off your Recipe!  Below you will find your Chef-Hostesses XmasDolly (me), and Lori from  
The Shewbridges of Central Florida  (Lori says Hi!).  Hi-ya! 
Her recipe will be at her blog.

So yes, that means two for the price of one.  Couldn't ask for more, huh?  We have them from our own family archives, recipes we've collected over the years, and maybe some we have swapped from friends, magazines, cookbooks, wherever!

So, remember if you take one, sign our linky, grab our button, and will rush over to your place and grab yours!  Oh, and don't forget to follow and we'll happily return the love!  Maybe a comment too if you're not too busy!   I can hardly wait to see your family's old recipes and try them!  That's it!  Short & Sweet!  Let's start cookin'!  Looking forward to seeing you.  So mark your calenders!  We'll be here every Thursday.   So, if you're stumped on what to make tonight stop over by Dolly & Lori's RECIPE SWAP MEET!  Our button is in my right side bar!  ARE WE BUDS OR WHAT?  HERE'S MINE!  ENJOY!



IMPROMPTU MEATBALLS

FOR MAKING THE LITTLE MEATBALLS
1 lb. of ground beef
bread crumbs
2 eggs
salt, pepper, marjoram, thyme, garlic


SAUCE
2 large can of tomato sauce or stewed tomatoes (but if you use stewed you need to add a can of tomato paste and a can of water with each can you use - I use 2 cans)
chopped onion
1/2 cup of brown sugar
2 tbsp. vinegar
2 tbsp. barbecue sauce
2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
MIX TOGETHER
Spring noodles
Cook noodles put it in a flat pan- add meatballs once fried and cooked- pour sauce on- mix all together- sprinkle with Parmesan cheese (I also sprinkle with shredded cheese too) and bake at 300 for 45 minutes.

So now all you have to do is sign our linky to lead us and/or our guests to you to swap a recipe.  Check them all out, and we'll check yours.  If you don't want to write it all down & know of one on line just post a link to it on your blog or leave it in a comment if you prefer!  Enjoy and Bona Petite!!!  Thanks for cooking/sharing along with us!   
Nummmmers to all! 


Perfecto 


9 comments:

Alexis AKA MOM said...

YUMMY the boys here would love them! Just linked up, thank you to your FB update I remembered ... yeah :)

Lucinda said...

Nummy numm!

Stacy Uncorked said...

That looks so YUMMY!!! I know Princess Nagger would love it, too! :)

I'll be back to participating next week - I've been moving through a foggy brain with this darn sinus infection that just won't quit! :)

Katie said...

Hubs is a meat man so he'd definitely dig this! I made a veggie lasagna one time and well...I've never made it again..lol He wants the beef!

Madeline said...

You won the Nanny Returns Giveaway at my blog !

Please email me (professionallyinsanem@yahoo.com) to claim your prize :)

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

That looks so yummy. It reminds me a bit of lazy lasagna....delicious.

Anonymous said...

So...I totally botched my Linky entry. Should have used the name of the dish instead. d'oh!

Tricia said...

YES PLEASE. I love all these videos I'll have some where to turn when I want to make your yummy recipe's. :D

Lorie Shewbridge said...

This looks really delicious!
I love your videos, I hope you keep doing them.
We eat pasta all the time and love to mix cheese, meatballs and pasta in lots of different ways.
I really like how you call your MIL your "Bud" - that is so sweet!
Let's keep cooking, girlfriend. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...