Sunday, March 6, 2011

HAPPY 7TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO NIGHTOWLMAMA & HUBBY!

MR & MRS
Happy Anniversary to my SIL & Daughter in their 7th year of heavenly matrimonial bliss!  Thank you to my son-in-law for being such a wonderful man, husband and father to all my babies.  He's a good man and treats my daughter wonderfully.  No mother could ask for more for her child.  Here's just a few of my favorite pictures!  Aren't they just made for each other!  I love you both!  Mom
Great Daddy Love
SUPER DAD!
Too cute together!
Ahh, Geez!  Everybody wants to get into the act!
Mom & Daughter = Love!
Ooops!  How'd that get in there?  (Tricia my baby)!


DID YOU VOTE TODAY?  SEE LINKS BELOW (Previous Post)!  THANKS SO VERY MUCH FOR VOTING FOR US

7 comments:

Mike Golch said...

Happy 7th.

nightowlmama said...

Awww thanks Mom. Great post. I'll have to teach you how to watermark photos remind me!

Stef H said...

how fun and congrats to the happy people!

how the heck r ya? i know, i've been a slacker. shoot me! as soon as the nice weather gets here (i DO have it on order) we should do lunch. miss your happy face!

hugs :)

Jane said...

great pics. Isnt it wonderful to have such a good son in law. You are blessed. Blessings jane

~ Noelle said...

you are such a great mom :)
happy 7th anniversary

Anonymous said...

Awww! Happy Anniversary to them. How sweet!

Lorie Shewbridge said...

You are so sweet to them, what great photos (especially the last one) they all look so happy. Their wedding photos are gorgeous, Tricia looked so pretty, I love the dark red with the white, such a great contrast.
I wish my mom was as kind as you - she has no clue when my anniversary is... HaHa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...