Tuesday, March 22, 2011

AWESOME BLOG?

Well, it's been some time since I've gotten an award, but today thanks to my little buddy Kayla at "The Eclectic Element" has passed this Awesome Award to me!

So with everything good you have to do something for it, so the rules are::

I'm supposed to inform you of 7 things you don't know about me.

1.  I had a colonoscopy last week, and the results were I'm CANCER FREE!  WOO HOO!
2. One of my favorite things to eat ICE CREAM.  It is so my weakness.
3. I want to try to lose some weight before the summer (before our vacation), so I can get around better.
4. I do laundry almost every day because I hate laundry sitting.
5. I love to cook, but better yet I love when people ask for seconds when they think it's good.
6. I wrote a book, but never had it published.  Maybe I will some day.
7. I love to travel.

So, now that you know a little more about me, I get to pass this on to 15 bloggers whom I get to learn more about if they choose to accept this award!

1. Cheryl of CMash loves to read
2. Larry of The CakeBlast
3. Steph of GlitterBabe
4. Stacy of Stacy uncorked
5.Lori from DollyCas


*Now I could put 10 more people, but I'd rather let the ones who would like to have this award I'm sure you have an awesome blog, so go ahead...  DON'T WORRY....   BE HAPPY!  GRAB IT FOR YOURSELVES!  Have a great day, and thanks again Kayla!  HUGS TO EVERYONE!
I'm off to share this awesome award with everyone!

8 comments:

Adaptable Kay said...

I had NO idea that you wrote a book! That's amazing and very inspiring :)

And I also didn't know several other things-I guess this is why they made this meme huh? Lol

Oh and I'm doing an internal happy dance for your clear test results! That's cause to celebrate xD

Love you CM! Definitely deserving of this award :)

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are cancer free :-)

Glad you are following me: LOL

Glad you got the award (and feel like passing it on to me ... hope - hope!)

I love to write too and have a secret book stashed - perhaps we can collaborate and publish our works together; hahaha

I like to cook ethnic meals :-)

I like ice cream too - anything with caramel and chocolate in it.

Was I 'suppose' to write 7 things {{now}}????

Well, now that I have already spilled my beans and I am in the first lead of the 15 hopefuls - I SURE HOPE I GET THAT AWARD!! LMAO :-D

~Val

Jane said...

Congratulations on the award! You have a very good blog,so you have earned this award enjoy! Blessings jane

Faythe said...

Wowzers! you are one accomplished lady! I need to come visit & you can feed me ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I'm running off with my grab to post it on my Blog: LOL!

~Val

Lorie Shewbridge said...

You know how happy I am about your test results, I've been doing the happy dance since you told me ~ WooHoo!!
I think you should get that darned book published - it would be a great legacy to your kids and grandkids.
Congratulations on a truly WELL-DESERVED award. HUGGLES!!

Stacy Uncorked said...

LOVE learning more about you!! And bless your heart on bestowing this award on me! You're so sweet!! :)

~ Noelle said...

okay.....
total congrats on the test results..
as well as the blog award, your blog is awesome...
the book.. not published?
um, you need to get to working on that NOW
:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...