Thursday, March 31, 2011

Aloha Follow Friday the Over 40 Set is here Flashing back!

Mom, My Baby & Young Me lol
Alicia at More than Words started "Friday Photo Flashback". I'm having a blast & you can too! Dig out your photo album! Don't forget to sign up so we can all visit and comment on each others pics/blogs! IT'S GREAT FUN! With graduations coming soon I thought I'd throw this one at ya!  The picture above was my eldest baby graduating high-school.  Isn't she a cutie pie!  There's my mom she was 65 I believe, and let's see I think this was 1987, so my daughter was 18, and I was 37.  Ohhhhh, to be 37 again, and know what I know now!  Woo Hoo!

 
Are you a blogger over 40? Yeah, welcome to the club!
Please join in the fun over at Java's place, and get to know your fellow bloggers at Never Growing Old!!
GRAB JAVA'S BUTTON!  She's such a sweetie!  Thanks Java for hosting a fun meme!
 



"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday a day of rest. So we're doin' the same. On Fridays we're taking it easy on posting. Therefore, our hostess is asking a simple question for you to answer; nothing that requires a lengthy response.If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at the very friendly place of Islandlife808.com. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends and find new followers!

My question is:   Do  you have any graduations coming up this year?  

We just had one not that long ago.  My nephew graduated from college.  Got his Masters Degree.  That's my hubby's sister on the left.  I think my nephew is a bit happy wouldn't ya say?

  Wasn't that fun?  ~hehe~  Have a Great Weekend Everyone, and THANKS for stopping by, and following me.   Oh!  Don't forget about "MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME".    This Monday  it's Gospel/Spiritual Rock (I believe that's what it's called recommended by our co-host Callie from JAmerican Spice).  So, as they say, "The Lord works in mysterious ways", and the Lord must love Rock & Roll too!  AMEN   I truly hope you ALL can make it. It's tons of fun!  Bring a friend!  Hell, bring lots of friends.  We'll all rock the heavens together!   Have a great weekend!

21 comments:

Catherine L. said...

This year we get a break, no graduations to celebrate.

Have a great weekend!

Veronica Lee said...

It'll be a while before my boys graduate!! The eldest is only 14.

Love the pics, Xmas Dolly.

Stacy Uncorked said...

Love the pictures! :)

No graduations this year...my nephews graduated last year - one from High School, the other from his 2-year college - now they're both in college for a while, and Princess Nagger has a LONG way to go before she hits graduation. I was a late bloomer in the kid department. ;)

Aloha: April Fools!

CMash said...

No graduations..but many weddings.

Deni said...

Nope, none for a while

The imPerfect Housewife said...

In that top picture, I knew it was you as soon as I saw it! I so agree - if we knew then what we know now ~ WHEW! Have a fun weekend ~ ♥

I am Harriet said...

Nope...not this year, but, probably 2 next year.
Enjoy your Friday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/03/found-the-bronx-is-safe/

MMAR said...

No graduations this year... love the grad pics : )

Posh said...

Stopping by from the Friday Hops to say hello and to make sure I am following you.
Have a great day!
POSH
http://poshonabudget.com/2011/04/its-a-lot-of-ultimate-fun-this-friday.html

Gigi Ann said...

As far as I know we have no graduations coming up, Next year my twin granddaughters graduate, so I think I have a free year this year.

Irish said...

love these pictures! have a good weekend :)


http://www.imasworld.com/2011/04/friday-photo-flashback/

Colette S said...

Oh look at your Doll! Beautiful as ever!

Congrats to your nephew! That is awesome!

My SIL just graduated a few days ago.

But none coming up.

Enjoy your weekend Dolly!

Adaptable Kay said...

Look at that wonderful picture of yours-3 generations :)

That's some powerful stuff right there!

And of course congratulations to your nephew! That's a huge accomplishment and he deserves every ounce of happiness he's feeling :)

No graduations that I know of!

Have a great weekend Dolly.

kailani said...

For once we don't have any. :-)

Madeline said...

Wanted to let you know I nominated you for an award

http://professionallyinsanem.blogspot.com/2011/04/stylish-blogger-award-for-2nd-time.html

Unknown said...

Those are both great graduation photos! I graduated in 1987!!

More Than Words said...

LOL, oh my gosh, that comment above is my son's name! I didn't realize his gmail was logged in from last night!

Style, Decor & More said...

No graduations this year, but then we will have four in a row. First my niece, then my son, another niece, then my daughter! That'll be fun!!! The cousins are all close!
Hopping by from the blog hop! I'm a NEW FOLLOWER!
Hope you can hop by and visit me:

http://stylendecordeals.blogspot.com/

Lesli said...

Hello from the Blog Hop!

I am so excited to be one of the featured bloggers on this week’s Friendly Friday!

I am trying to visit everyone on the hop!

Please feel free to stop by: Put A Little Umbrella In Your Drink

Lesli :D

Lorie Shewbridge said...

I never did get my photo flashback up this week... just too tired from the wedding Thursday night, then we went out Friday night also. Know what hubby got me, a special small scanner made just for photos to scan into your computer - isn't he the best. I'm gonna work on putting some older photos in tomorrow. WooHoo
As for graduations... none here for us. Congrats to your nephew, he should be proud of himself and happy, WOW a Masters degree. Good for him!!

~ Noelle said...

not this year, but next year, my kid brother graduates from COLLEGE
wow

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...