Sunday, February 27, 2011

Monday's Music Moves Me!

Photobucket  


HI EVERYBODY AND WELCOME TO  OUR 27th WEEK OF    
"MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME
& TODAY IS FIND A NEW NEIGHBOR DAY & LEAVE A LOVING COMMENT FOR THE LAST MONDAY IN FEBRUARY!
Whoever finds the most new neighbors will have our number one spot next week.  Yes, I said No. 1, and our Spotlight Dancers will be No.'s 2 & 3!  WOO HOO!  All you have to do (& play nice) is come back here & tell me how many did you find & you're following.  GOOD LUCK!
Photobucket

    Hope you had a great weekend, and welcome to our
LITTLE CONTEST OF FIND & FOLLOW THE MOST NEW NEIGHBORS & WIN OUR No.#1 spot next week!  Saaaaaaa weeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!   As the Head Cupid/Conductor of this LOVE TRAIN let me introduce who's who!& I'm THE MISTRESS of the HUGS - XmasDolly & Head Cupid Meeeee (YAY HEAR THE ROAR OF THE CROWD?)  My Co-Cupids Let's hear it for:  Lorie Queen of HUGS!  The Shewbridges of Celebration, Florida,(LOUD WHISTLING),  King of  Cyberspace - Master of the Hugs!  LARRY from Cakeblast ,  (APPLAUSE - APPLAUSE)  & last, but not least our very own Princess CALLIE from JAmericanSpice  (APPLAUSE, WHISTLES - YAYYYYYYYYYYYY)
ALL ABOARD! We're all eager to greet you at the station.  So, are ya ready? We'd all like to F-O-L-L-O-W U, as soon as you can get here, and leave us your link! So, don't forget  sign our linky;  leave a loving comment then take the train to our next stop!  Oh, and listen/boogie to our tunes of course!  ~hehe~ Don't forget to keep a running total of your NEW NEIGHBORS & report back to me when you done Monday night.  Now, if for any reason you cannot do a video on your blog or don't want too, you can still dance along with us and listen to everyone's choices. Only thing we ask is grab our button, follow us, and leave us a luvin' comment.

*** PLEASE NOTE! We are family friendly blogs and while we don't want to censor anyone, we do ask that you keep your songs rated PG13.  R rated videos must come with a warning for the viewer so they can make their own decision to see it in case little children are around!  XXX rated videos will just be deleted.  So, please be discreet & have tons of fun!  HUGS TO YOU ALL!  NOW LET'S ROCK THIS PLACE~~~


Kissy Kissy!
So, are ya ready to rock & roll?  I SAID ARE YOU READY TO ROCK & ROLL?   This month's theme is "Amor".  Yes, Cupid has come to town, and is shooting his arrows all over duh place.  Today is our last Monday of Love Songs for February, and then it's time to ROCK & ROLL!   So, grab your favorite partner and cuddle up it's time for SOME SERIOUS HUGGIN & SMOOCHIN!    LOL  

So, here's the RULES:

First:  You Tube, and lock & load!   Upcoming themes are to your RIGHT.
Secondly:  Grab our "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button (on your right, under mine)
Third:  SIGN THE LINKY - Follow your conductors, grab their buttons & leave them a nice comment from your sweet selves!
Finally,Boogie on down to your Fellow Rockin' Bloggers on our Linky or bring some back with you to join us! Drag them back a kickin' and a hollarin' who cares, just bring them back!!! 
THAT'S IT! 
PICK A TUNE, GRAB OUR  BUTTON, FOLLOW US, SIGN OUR LINKY, AND FIND FELLOW ROCKERS AND BRING THEM BACK!   Random.org picks two people to showcase in our 4M SPOTLIGHT DANCEWOO HOO!  I will e-mail you, and let you know, so please leave your e-mail address if it's not available at your blog.

RaveRave Girl
AND OUR  "SPOTLIGHT DANCE" COUPLE IS:  (DRUM ROLL PLEASE) 
Drum Roll
INTRODUCING "OUR SPOTLIGHT COUPLE"
And in gratitude to a fellow blogger for all her help with some blog issues & in honor for our final day of Love Songs I've given up my spot to:
CONGRATS!  APPLAUSE - APPLAUSE
This month's theme is "Amor - Amor - Amor"  I've been bit by the love bug!  Yes, in honor of Valentines Day we will be doing love songs every Monday of February & today is the last day!
Can't help falling in love with you!  My first choice today, and I remember the original.  Okay watch it - no fair showing one's age!

FALLIN' by Alicia Keyes
Now, I watched this movie today, and I totally love this song.  Seems to me the love for a sister would be a love song too, right?  Here's Miss Celie's Blues!

And my final one (bet you can see I'm a romanticist at heart)!
The all time Classical Hit and the biggest Love Song ever,
"You made me Love You" by Judy Garland

THANKS FOR SHOWIN' ME SOME LOVE!


FOR MORE MUSIC VISIT LADY ESTROGEN in Adventures in Estrogen

14 comments:

Lady Estrogen said...

Thanks so much!! And I'm glad I could help :)

adventuresinestrogen.blogspot.com

Madeline said...

Great songs :) I have mine posted already :)

Hazel said...

These are beautiful choices. My fave is The Color Purple, maybe because my fave color is purple, I clicked on it right away :) You Made Me Love You is charming. I love it!

Blogger Broadcast said...

Wow, these are all great choices. I am feeling very lovely dovey now. :-)

Run DMT said...

I LOVE Miss Celie's Blues from the Color Purple!!! My sister and I sing that to each all the time. I even featured the video in a post about my sister a few years back.

http://deniseisrundmt.com/2008/08/01/sister-we%E2%80%99re-two-of-a-kind/

Love that song and the movie, The Color Purple. Great picks mama, but this Miss Celie's blues is definitely my favorite. :-)

Bookin It Up said...

Alicia Keys is such a beautiful young lady and has such a wonderful voice!

Stacy Uncorked said...

Awesome picks for the finale, my friend! :) Love them all! :)

Love Fest - MMMM

Liz Mays said...

Awwwww, you are a romantic through and through. :)

Anonymous said...

Going out with a bang! Lovely love songs, Lovey!! All three choices are fabulous in my book. :)

Colette S said...

These are beautiful choices Dolly. The Celie one reminds me that I'd love to watch the color purple on DVD instead of tv where all the commercials take place.


Enjoy the rest of your week love.

dollycas aka Lori said...

YOU KNOW I LOVE THIS MEME!! Reached#15 and computer is giving me fits, going to do a restart and pray that helps.

Dollycas

Gigi Ann said...

Great choices, I love the Judy Garland song, forgot about it. but always love to listen to it again. Thanks for the visit to My Reading Corner today.

Classic NYer said...

You know, I haven't heard that Celie's Blues in a looooong time...

taio said...

foarteinteresant

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...