Thursday, December 16, 2010


First of all, today's the BIG Day!

Here's the link to my Guest Blog Spot! 
By:  Merry Christmas!!
*See the sidebar!

We're not quite sure on the name yet so if anyone has suggestions please leave me a comment.  We have two we're mulling over.  Trixie (my granddaughter Bria told us), and Baby.  Now, her name before was Buffy.  I don't want to think of vampires when I look at her like she's some kind of evil dog cuz she's not!  She's wonderful and well behaved!  So let me know.  Thanks!
Okay, she's a little camera shy right now, but I'll get her out of that for sure, but isn't she beautiful?  We're going shopping now to buy her a leash and some food, and treats!  Maybe even a Christmas present.  ~hehe~  Maybe some more pics!  Doesn't she look like my Cleo use too! (Our dog we had for 17 yrs. who is now in doggy heaven - miss her so much).  Baby is eight years old this month.

As promised, here's another holiday thingy in my home.  This entire bookcase is filled with nothing but Christmas movies/cartoons.  Bookcase has five shelves.


CMash said...

What a beautiful face..but then I am a bit biased since I am the new auntie lol. She picked a good family..she will never want for love or attention!!

Arianna Belle {Organized Interiors} said...

Awww I love dogs! She's gorgeous! :)
What a lovely addition to the family.


p.s. I have a little giveaway over at

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh it's been ages and i'm sooooooo sorry. hubby is in the hospital and it's been awful over here.

i like the name charcoal and she/he's just adorable!

happy, happy holidays, my friend.

hugs :)

Mrs. Claus said...

What a sweet puppy!!

Thanks for doing my Holiday Interview!

I'll have to remember you if I ever get sick and need a temp to fill in for me at Christmas time! You really know how to do the Christmas thing!!

Merry Christmas!!

EmptyNester said...

She is beautiful! What a great addition to your home!!! I was thinking of names, but we always have boys dogs...I guess because Hubs needs some sort of testosterone around here with all our girls!

We have a shelf full of Christmas Dvds too...and three filled up with Christmas books. And they stay out all year long because I just don't stop watching and reading! LOL

Jackie said...

Congratulations on the new addition! She is cute! Enjoy your first Christmas with her!!

Misty said...


Terra H. said...

What a beautiful dog! I like the name Trixie. Wow, that's a collection of Christmas DVDs and books.

FeliciaE said...

She is a gorgeous dog. I kind of like the name Baby. We always had male dogs so I am not good at female names.

She looks a lot like our old dog Rascal.

Holy smokes that is a lot of Christmas movie/cartoons. My children would be in heaven because that is all they want to watch year round.

JamericanSpice said...

Aww you got a dog! so sweet!

Name. hmmm how about Arthur, Dibbs, Bounder, ...ok I"m stumped now :)

And I'm off to go read your guest post.

Tricia @Night Owl mama said...

lol she suggested LADY.

remember Lady Mom? awwww

that's a good one.

She's beautiful or is it a he?

Rumtruffle said...

Just hopped by to visit and say Hi.
Hopping via Follow Friday would love for you to hop on over and visit me back.
Wishing you a Happy Christmas and a fun fuilled new year.
Helen x

Lorie Shewbridge said...

I adore your beautiful addition to your family! She is so lovely and I know that you two will be best friends.
I loved your interview over at Mrs. Claus's blog. You did such a great job. Where is my lasagna??

~ Noelle said...

sweet doggy...
so happy for yall! :)

Becky Jane said...

Gorgeous doggy! I'm horrible at naming my pets...good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© 2011 Infusion Design Studios