Saturday, November 6, 2010

BrytonPick - A Smile in Seconds!



BRYTONPick is easy to carry.  It has it's advantages that you don't have to wait to floss when it's right there in your purse, and you can floss anywhere in seconds.   It's much easier than dental floss or toothpicks.

Convenience - yes.
Reusable - Yes.  Up to 30 days.
Germ resistant - Yes.  Flexible & thin stainless steel edges so don't get vigorous.
Portable – go anywhere credit card size carry-pouch.  Carry them in your purse, wallet, pocket, glove compartment of your car.

     
BRYTONPick is available @: Meijer Stores, A&P, Pathmark, Winn Dixie, C&S, Kinney Drugs, Save Mart, CVS.com, Drugstore.com, Pearson Dental Supply & Others.  You can ask at your local pharmacy or food store manager to order BrytonPick for you.  I'm sure they would be accommodating.   Just give them the website.


Your Dentist will love you for it!





*Disclaimer: Product was provided by Brytonpick or their participating PR in exchange for honest opinion and  review. Opinion is 100% my own and no monetary compensation was given.  

[Product review & giveaway disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."]

2 comments:

Adaptable Kay said...

I know this is horrible, but I hate flossing-It's such a pain in my butt >.<

I love these individual little flossing things. They cut down the time immensely!

Sofa King said...

Not sure about this. Looks like that would slice my gums. Hmmmm???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...