Sunday, September 19, 2010

SCHIMMERING LOTION CANDLE

The Shimmering Lotion Candle
(From their website)
The First Shimmering Body Candle Available Exclusively from Scandle! The patent pending Scandle Shimmering Body Candle is a candle that burns at 2° above body temperature to produce a shimmering, fragrant lotion to give your skin a healthy, sexy & flawless glow!

Made from 100% natural ingredients, Scandle’s Shimmering Body Candle is the first candle to:
  • Gives skin a natural shimmer
  • Hides wrinkles and imperfection by deflecting light
  • Hydrate skin; and while adding aroma and ambiance to any setting
Scandle's Shimmering Lotion Candle is in a re-usable white/pearl colored ceramic container with pour spout that can be refilled with our Scandle Body Candle Refill Massage Candles.

Don't  you just love it when they tell  you all the wonderful things this new product is going to perform on you, and you believe every bit of it don't you!  Well, sure you don't have any reason not to do you?  Well, I do!  I don't trust nothing or no one.  Guess I'm a skeptical kind of person.  Well, I've been burning their candle here for a while, and thus far it has "Added Aroma & Ambiance" in the room.  Okay, that's one thing they were right on.   Now I'm watching the candle burn, and I'm looking at the liquid forming around the flame.  Oh my goodness!  I'm not kidding!  It's actually shimmering!   Kind of like a sparkle even.  I'll be -- Well, here's what I've done.  First let me tell you I am sixty years old, and my skin is very dried out in places, and especially my hands and forearms.  I'm going to put some on my hands and arms tonight, and even some on my crows feet (hey, there's only a few - watch it), and I'll let you know in the morning what happens. 

Okay, we cannot expect miracles overnight, but I do have to admit my face and forearms feel very smooth and moisturized.  My husband even rubbed my back with it this morning, and the warmth really felt good as he glided over my back.  Yes, it's definitely a great moisturizer.  I was definitely skeptical before I got this product thinking why would I want to pour hot wax on my body.  Just seems to me that would hurt, but this isn't hot wax.  It's a shimmering lotion that actually feels quite good.  I never knew heat could make such a difference.  You have just got to try this out.  I'll tell you even watching the candle flicker, he aroma, and the heat against my skin was quite soothing.  Yes, I'm hooked, and they have so many other products.  This product is being advertised in many places (see below).

I personally belong to a health club where I go do water aerobics, and other therapy classes.  I have Spinal Stenosis.  I mentioned this product/company to my therapist, and she was very familiar with this product.  She was highly educated on it too.  She advised me that not only was this a fantastic product, but it's not only for enjoyment, but extremely therapeutic.  Tomorrow is my cay for a pedicure too.  The really nice thing about this product you can close the cover on the can (contains the candle), and store it in your purse, and off you go!  I'm bringing my with, and telling her to use it on my toes, and my fingers.  How convenient is that?  Check it out, and see if it's for you.  I did, and I'm glad I did!

*As Seen In Shape Magazine, MarieClaire.com, WomansDay.com, Fox News, Parade.com, and Essence Magazine



3 comments:

R Montalban said...

Ok Dolly, I have done 5 songs for tomorrow, on a roll with the thought of being in the spotlight so may as well milk that eh!

Will post it and link up in the morning (UK time).

karenmed409 said...

Great Post, I have never heard of this before. I am going to get one of these for camping trips, when I need a quick spa away from the scouts.

Lorie Shewbridge said...

Oh, this sounds really nice.. I'm gonna have to look into these, you know how I need warmth and moisture to my achy bones an muscles.
And, don't you say anything about yourself like that... you are beautiful inside and OUT!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...