Saturday, September 25, 2010

REST IN PEACE!

I was going to put a fun post, but I'm going to save it for another time.  We just got word that my husband's Uncle Don past away.  His wife was present, and they live in California.  It was his mom's brother.  I only met him once, and what a very handsome dapper gentleman he was.  He was a retired psychiatrist, and him and his wife volunteered their time at the library doing all sorts of things including reading to children.  So, if you have time this Sunday offer up an extra silent prayer for him would be very much appreciated.  Thank you.

FlowersSo, may I quickly say:  May Uncle Don rest in peace.  You are no longer in pain, and you're with friends and family now I'm sure.  May the Lord welcome you with open arms, and guide you on your way to everlasting peace, and rest.  Amen. 

Cross"In my Father's house there are many dwellings... I shall come back to take you with me, that where I am you also may be."   John 14:2.3

7 comments:

CMash said...

So sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. May your memories bring you comfort.
CMash

Crisc said...

Im sorry for your loss, my thoughts are w/ the family

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your Uncle and will offer up a prayer for him and his family today, May He Rest in Peace.

Colette S said...

My condolences darling and to your husband and his family.

*HUGS*

XmasDolly said...

Thank you very much to all! We're doing fine, and so is Aunt Marion. She's a real trooper.

Lorie Shewbridge said...

Dolly, my friend, I am so sorry for you, Dave and your whole family. Please know that you are all in my heart and know that of course I will say a prayer for you.
I am glad that Uncle Don is not suffering and is in God's loving arms. Please let his wife know that my thoughts are also with her.
Hugs always, but an extra tight one now!!

~ Noelle said...

you are in my thoughts and prayers...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...