Wednesday, September 1, 2010

AWARD? AWARD? Did someone mention an AWARD?

I recently became the proud recipient of the following award, 'GREAT BLOG NEIGHBOR AWARD".   I received it from my wonderful cyber-buddy Cheryl over at CMash Loves to Read!
Photobucket
Cheryl, and I have been talking for a while now, and we have found out that it is such a small world, and we  have so many, many things in common.  She's almost like a long lost sister I never had, but always wanted.  Thanks good buddy, and I hope you're on the road to recovery soon!  I know I don't read much (if at all), but I'm getting close.  I assure you that if I do it will be in the winter time.  ~hehe~
Thank You!

Now in accepting this award the rules are as follows:

Pass this on to five great blog neighbors
I define a great blog neighbor as someone that consistently comments on your posts and responds to questions or comments that you have.
I am now passing this award on (in no particular order):
Haupie from HaupLight
Stephanie from GlitterBabe
Liz (Better known as Blue Violot) from A Nut in a Nutshell
Colette from JAmerican Spice
 
I hope you enjoy this award as much as I have !!

9 comments:

Lorie Shewbridge said...

Hey girlfriend... you are such a sweetheart! Thank you so much for thinking of me, I truly appreciate this award. I think of you as a neighbor and a friend. If we lived near each other, we would definitely be sitting on the porch having coffee and chatting away all the time.
Congratulations to you on receiving this award and to the other 4 lovely women - all but one of whom I already know and completely agree with you about!!!
Big hugs to you and thank you SO much again!!

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Congrats on the award.

CMash said...

Hey Sis:
I'm glad you enjoyed. FYI I have been clicking your fence everyday, now that I see it on the top of your blog. Great idea to move it, what made you think of that? lol
CMash

Stef H said...

well this certainly brightened my day!!! i loved your comment on my blog. it made me chuckle out loud. and such a lovely award. thank you so much for sharing it with me.

it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood; a beautiful day for a neighbor! will you be mine? won't you be mind.

boy that Mr. Rogers sure knew what he was singing!

hugs :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Dolly on yet another blogger award! You are a good friend and a nice person. You know how much I love you and your blog - so the requirements for me getting this award from you were easy. Came here to vote and found an award! Pretty sweet. :)

Haupi

Liz Mays said...

You're just the sweetest of the sweet! Thank you!!!!

Justabeachkat said...

Congrats on the award. Enjoyed my visit here. I came via Java's blog hop.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs,
Kat

Colette S said...

I love that you have this great friend to share with. I hope you do begin to read in long intervals with a novel. You'll possibly love it, so here's to winter :)

Congrats on the award and thank you for sharing!

*HUGS*

Java said...

Hey Doll!!

Thanks for grabbing my button! I tried to grab yours too for my "Awesome Blog's" page but it doesn't look like the code is right! If you fix it, let me know so I can put it on!

Have a great weekend!
Java

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...