Tuesday, March 9, 2010

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY! UGH! AS THE STOMACH TURNS!

DO YOU REMEMBER THIS??  ~snicker~ WELL I FOUND THE ANSWER! I'll be posting my answer hopefully tomorrow.  Now stay tune for station identification.

Hello Folks! Wordful Wednesday here! Visit Seven Clown Circus by clicking on her button below or her link, and take a look around while your there.  It's a great blog with many interesting things to read, and do!  I love browsing around at her site.  Sign up, and don't forget to visit the many other wonderful sites she has posted there.  Now back to our program already in progress!


NOW SOME SCENES FROM TOMORROW'S PROGRAM!

WOO HOO!  I FOUND THE ANSWER!

TUNE IN TOMORROW FOR OUR FINAL CHAPTER OF HOW THE STOMACH TURNS!

(Oh Lordy, the devil made me do it)!.

15 comments:

Night Owl Mama said...

Now that looks like a FRESH cup of coffee.

Colette S said...

I gotta hear about this one!

For me it was the water. I had to start buying water at the store. Now I enjoy my tea nicely :)

Happy WW!

Liz Mays said...

Ewwww....did the cream go sour or something?

CMash said...

thank goodness...couldn't take another week looking at that cup of coffee lol...can't wait to hear what it was.

CMash said...

P.S. love the pic...now I know what my distant gooma cousin looks like lol. I hate taking pictures but maybe some day when I have 2 glasses of wine will ask hubby to take one lol

Gem said...

Wow...even though I don't drink coffee I'm so interested in finding out the answer!

Unknown said...

That looks like a much better cup of coffee. It's been driving me crazy on what you ended up doing to fix it.

Unknown said...

That looks like a much better cup of coffee. It's been driving me crazy on what you ended up doing to fix it.

Cascia Talbert said...

Glad to hear you found out what the problem was!

Lothiriel said...

OH MY GOSH!!!

I can't wait for the answer!!

Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud said...

I'm with everyone else...Can't wait to find out what the problem was.
Thanks so much for stopping by and linking your WW post up on my linky last week. I'd love for you to come by again today. See you soon.

Kristi, Live and Love...Out Loud
@TweetingMama

Shelley said...

Happy Wednesday!

Thanks for visiting...I do follow you! I'm like 4 or 5 pages back on your google friend widget :)

Hope you have a great night!

...now I want some coffee... :)

Brooke said...

Now I'm scared to find out.. lol Glad you got the problem figured out AND fixed... The second cup of coffee looks perfect...

Vince said...

So this is what you said in my email your experiment. I love coffee so much everyday I drink 3 to 4 cups. The second cup of coffee looks great. I’m glad you found the solution.

Lorie Shewbridge said...

Glad you found the answer... that looks like a wonderful cup of coffee! Wanna share?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...