Thursday, March 18, 2010

HAPPY FRIDAY FOLLOW & ALOHA FRIDAY! -ENJOY-

HEY!  How U doin?  Happy Friday Follow, Aloha Friday & introducing... Are you ready to 
do the BLOG HOP TAG? (tune is Ball n' the Jack-Come on you heard it at weddings hehe)!

 First you put your two fingers close up tight
Then you hit the link on da left, & then the one on da right,
Search around the blogs & all in sight, &
then you hop around and hop around half the night.
Spread your lovin' comments in CyberSpace
Then you do the CyberRock with style and grace
Now you follow me, and I follow back
That's what I call doin' the
"BLOG HOP TAG"
(AUGH- I need to get a life.  lol) Okay my friends are you ready?  Have fun visiting new blogs to follow & always welcome new followers! Aloha Friday I can't give you up. I love to see everyone's question.
Friday Follow who doesn't love new followers, and new people to follow.  Friday Follow hosted by lovely ladies from One 2 Try, Hearts Make Families and Midday Escapades!  We invite you to join us every Friday to get more blog followers and to follow other interesting blogs.  It is all about sharing and having fun.
If you’d like to participate in Aloha Friday, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at the very friendly place of Islandlife808.com. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends and find new followers!

My question is:  Do you and the hubby (or significant other) have a song that's your very own & what is it?

On our first date we stopped at a lounge where my cousin was working, and an old song came on the juke box by the Righteous Brothers called Unchained Melody, and we danced our first dance.  That's our song.

As long as your here check out my two give-aways.  One is a PUR Water Filtration system (pitcher or faucet - your choice or 2 SeaPak Shrimp boxes for dinner - woo hoo Easy cooking tonight). 
Thanks for stopping by, and the follow.

26 comments:

Jen V said...

My husband and I don't have a song per se. We met in marching band in high school. We were doing music from the band Chicago. So I can't hear You're the Inspiration or 25 or 6 to 4 without thinking about how we met.

CMash said...

Have 3..2 from our wedding and one other.
Always and Forever, Love you just the way you are, and In a gadavida (sp?)
My ? is here

Auntie E said...

I do not think so, although sometimes we laugh at some remembering the time.
Here's your link to my Aloha Friday Post.

Stacy Uncorked said...

I don't think hubby and I have a song...I'll have to ask him, though, it may be he has one that he considers our song, and I don't know about it! LOL!

I thought I was already following you - I am now, though! ;)

I am Harriet said...

I think we use to but, I cannot remember.


Have a great Friday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/good-family-life/

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

No, we do not really have a song that is "ours" - there are a bunch that are special for one reason or another.

Anonymous said...

You are so cute with the blog hop tag. Very nice! Thanks for linking up with us.

As for Aloha Friday, hubby and I actually have lots of songs, not just one.

Lynn

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Yes we do. It's Morning Song by Jewel. =D

wacki04@TheKing'sCourt IV said...

Thanks for the Friday Follow! Returning the favor :)

Anonymous said...

Our song is Where are you Going by Dave Matthews Band. Thanks for joining Friday Follow. Have a wonderful weekend. Rita @ One 2 Try.

Blondie said...

Hi! Thanks for following me! I like your site a lot, there is so much cool stuff to check out. I am a transcriptionist also! Nice to meetcha!

Chris

http://absolutely--positive.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

If Only You Knew by Patti Labelle is "our" song.

Happy Friday!

Nicole said...

Thanks for the follow! I'm following you too!

Nicole @ My Real Review

veterankindergartenteacher said...

I found your blog through Friday Follow! Have a wonderful week-end!

Upstatemamma said...

Well, our wedding song is A Whole New World. That song always makes me think of him and smile. :)

Pamela M. Kramer - A Renaissance Woman said...

Yes! Fly Me To The Moon

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

Reunited because five years after high school, we reunited, moved in together after 6 months and were engaged by the end of that year.

Night Owl Mama said...

No not really he just doesn't get in to music like that

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

ha! Unchained melody that's a total Ghost movie song.. :) I was a senior in HS when that came out.. and the first time I ever heard that song.. !!

Unknown said...

Our song is "Ribbon in the Sky" by Stevie Wonder.

Have a great weekend, my dear!

Xenia said...

Thanks so much for stopping by, I'm following you now as well!

I have to admit, I wasn't sure about trying Sensa either - I mean, how can it work? But so far I've been really impressed! A little sprinkling is something that I can handle... and I'm looking forward to finding out how much it can do, too! :)

Debbie said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Happy Friday (Saturday) Follow!

Ron Cooper said...

Aren't grandkids great? (I have a beautiful granddaughter)

I’m following your nice family blog on Google Friends Connect, and am your latest Friday Follower. I would appreciate a follow-back!

http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

http://apps.facebook.com/blognetworks/blog/inspire_343432/


Ron

Cathi said...

The old Frankie Valli song, "Can't take my eyes off You" will always be our song. :)

kailani said...

I don't think we have a song. Hmmm . . . I wonder why?

Colette S said...

Oooh I love unchained melody!

No we don't have a song. The man does not like to dance. No one in his family dances. A pity. Because I LOVE to dance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...