Tuesday, February 23, 2010

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY - SISTERS!

Wordful Wednesday is for those of us that like to show a photo(s), but that just can’t seem keep our mouths shut about them. If you’d like to play along, post a photo or two on your blog, and let the words roll.  Here's mine:

I have a favorite picture.  My girls.  Is this love or what?  These beauties are the love of my life.  Without them I would have fallen apart years ago.  They make me whole, and proud that I am their mother.  I just hope they always feel THIS way about each other!  Wrong or right they will always be sisters!  I've always taught my children that family is the most important thing.  My reward in life from the Lord!  Bless my girls!


For more WW, visit Seven Clown Circus by clicking on her button below or her link, and take a look around while your there.  It's a great blog with many interesting things to read, and do!  I love browsing around at her site. 


28 comments:

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Great picture! Happy WW :)

Unknown said...

They certainly look happy and like they enjoy each others company.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

They sure look like they love each other there. Although, as a sister, I can relate to wanting to not be.that.close to your sister for a while.

Tricia Nightowlmama said...

Damn I look Good!! LOL I want those days back.

Anonymous said...

Your girls are beautiful. Happy WordFUL Wednesday!

Lothiriel said...

aaaww...!

Cecily R said...

Beauties, both of them!

Michelle said...

They are lucky to have each other.

Unknown said...

I love it because I also taught my daughters the same thing. They have grown up knowing that no one will love them or be a friend to them like their sis.

Beautiful girls! How many years apart are they?

Victoria (Mommy Is Green) said...

Sisters are truly the best!

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

Such a sweet picture. :)

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Great shot of your girls.

Momisodes said...

What a sweet photo of them!

Unknown said...

They look like the really love each other.........now, was that a put on or the truth? lol Wish I would have had a sister.

Great pic!

Brooke said...

Awww it's great that they are so close.. Plus, I would like to add that your daughters are beautiful.

Cascia Talbert said...

That is a beautiful shot!

MaryAnne said...

Fantastic photo!

I know I still feel this way about my sisters =)

Jeannie, Jane, Angel, Mommy, etc.. said...

Awwww! Look how cute they are together. Sometimes I need to say that my WWs are Wordful since I can't keep my mouth shut either!

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful smiles!

sheila said...

You certainly don't look old enough to have kids that age. Nope. Ya just don't.

OLLIE MCKAY'S ~ A Chic Boutique said...

Sisters are the best, aren't they??!!!

Together We Save said...

They are so beautiful!!

Alex said...

Awww I love my sister.. That's a great bond to have. :) They are super pretty!!

Unknown said...

Hope that my girls are as close to each other as your girls! Beautiful and happy picture!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

What a great photo! They look so happy.

Mommy Kennedy said...

How cute!

I host a WW linky every week so feel free to swing by and link up! Easy to access from my menu in the upper left on my blog!

See you soon!

Colette S said...

That's a lovely photo of them. I wish my sister and I was as close.

Lorie Shewbridge said...

What a wonderful photo... I am sure they will always feel that way about one another because they have a wonderful mother who raised them right!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...