So this is what's on the way:
HP Pavilion Elite e9200z PC
• Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
• AMD Athlon(TM) X4 620 quad-core processor [2.6GHz, 2MB L2, up to 4000MT/s bus]
• 4GB DDR3-1066MHz SDRAM [2 DIMMs]
• FREE UPGRADE! 640GB 7200 rpm SATA 3Gb/s hard drive from 500GB
• 512MB NVIDIA GeForce G210 [DVI, HDMI, VGA]
• LightScribe 16X max. DVD+/-R/RW SuperMulti drive
• Integrated 10/100/1000 (Gigabit) Ethernet, No wireless LAN
• 15-in-1 memory card reader, 1 USB, 1394, audio
• Integrated 7.1 channel sound with front audio ports
• HP multimedia keyboard and HP optical mouse
• Microsoft(R) Works 9.0
• Norton Internet Security(TM) 2010 - 15 month
• HP Home & Home Office Store in-box envelope
Exceptional performance and expandabilityThis powerful multimedia center is ready for challenging projects. Great for graphics-intensive files, music, and high-def movies, it's fully loaded and ready to multitask with ease and speed. You'll get:
- Massive storage with large hard drive options, including RAID-enabled for data mirroring (backup and security) or high performance
- Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium, which simplifies and streamlines daily life on your PC
- Stunning visuals with high-end Nvidia and ATI discrete graphics cards
- Powerful 64-bit performance with optional 6GB DDR3 system memory3, 4 fast data transfer rates, and reduced power consumption5
- The ultimate in expansion via two internal hard drives (one included).
I have a fairly new monitor and speakers, and I even have a new keyboard due to keys that were sticking last month, but a keyboard, and mouse comes with it just not sure if I'll use them because I like mine. I have all the extra additives here already including programs etc. I can't wait until it gets here. Once it comes I'll let you know how our relationship is doing. I can hardly wait. Don't I have a good hubby? He just hates to see me sad. There he is now to the right. Some of you might know him from http://moodybluesmix.blogspot.com or www.Bananamoon.info. He's a musician, and writes his own music sometimes. Gotta luv him! Muuuuwaaaahhhhhh!!!!!
Again I apologize for any inconvenience or confusion I caused anyone, and I hope to out there blog hopping once again very soon!
So, until later... Happy trails to you until we meet again. Happy trails to you keep smilin' on till then. Happy trails to you till we meet again!